Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,522 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:35 AM

Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? (752 Views)

Not Too Fast, I Like You But I Can’t Just Jump Into Bed With You / What You Should Eat Before Ovulation To Get Pregnant / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by Khalifaibb(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
I complain about this particular topic last week and someone promise to help send me food so I keep fasting and I thought he will actually send me the food but now he ignored me completely and the painful part is because of him others who intended to help with food items relied on him and didn't bother to send me the food since he said he will offer me food for 30 days so please I do not want to miss any fast what should I do ? I need food am doing dry fasting.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Segun fp please

Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by brosom(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Don't blame the ignorer, na Buhari u supposed blame.
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by vibre: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mr Lukgaf come help your brother with the solution.

1 Like

Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by ojun50(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Stop fasting

1 Like

Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by ripogip889: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
woooooooow
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by ripogip889: 11:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
</div></td></tr></tbody></table>jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by Khalifaibb(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
ojun50:
Stop fasting
easy to say bro
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by Khalifaibb(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
ripogip889:
</div></td></tr></tbody></table>jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
seems you are new bro
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by Realmi: 8:03am On Apr 06, 2022
U dey reply on Nigerian man promise grin.....e be like say u new come this country

By the way, if u are truly fasting, dont u think u should rely on God for wat to eat instead of man?

With this ur action, hope u are not shifting ur faith fro God to man
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by Kuriosmynd: 8:18am On Apr 06, 2022
God and ask Mohammed....no be me send you fast.
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by SHINJA: 8:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

I love this reply..if he than chop belleful he go carry knive kill Christian..
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by Kuriosmynd: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2022
SHINJA:

U dey mind the foools.
Fasting but within minutes they can kill and behead cos of blasphemy..iidioots worshipping a religion of bloodshed.
They condemned an atheist to 24 years in prison for blasphemy..but all sponsor of Boko-haram are working free, no trial.
All terrorist are released without trial into the society and given amnesty.
God punish u people with your faast and useless Moohamad .... Peace can not be upon him

1 Like

Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by Khalifaibb(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

U dey mind the foools.
Fasting but within minutes they can kill and behead cos of blasphemy..iidioots worshipping a religion of bloodshed.
They condemned an atheist to 24 years in prison for blasphemy..but all sponsor of Boko-haram are working free, no trial.
All terrorist are released without trial into the society and given amnesty.
God punish u people with your faast and useless Moohamad .... Peace can not be upon him
judge your useless self
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by Khalifaibb(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2022
SHINJA:

you're a hypocrite
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by Khalifaibb(m): 8:35am On Apr 06, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
you no fit send me ever ok? Keep intruding in another person's religion it will serve you well one day
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by Kuriosmynd: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2022
Khalifaibb:
you no fit send me ever ok? Keep intruding in another person's religion it will serve you well one day
Mumu religion.
U say I intrude
A useless religion that kill innocent children and people in NIgeria?
It shall not be well with ur satanic religion. Nonsense and useless fast

1 Like

Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by Kuriosmynd: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2022
Khalifaibb:
judge your useless self
You are already judged to hell...
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by Khalifaibb(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Realmi:
U dey reply on Nigerian man promise grin.....e be like say u new come this country

By the way, if u are truly fasting, dont u think u should rely on God for wat to eat instead of man?

With this ur action, hope u are not shifting ur faith fro God to man
he kept his promise he later sent me 5k, alhamdulilah may Allah reward him.
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by placeofallure(f): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fast don meet fast be that grin
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by Khalifaibb(m): 12:17am On Apr 07, 2022
placeofallure:
Fast don meet fast be that grin
Alhamdulilah money121 sent me 2k today so am not in much trouble again
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by placeofallure(f): 12:23am On Apr 07, 2022
Khalifaibb:
Alhamdulilah money121 sent me 2k today so am not in much trouble again

Allah hu Akbar!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by Khalifaibb(m): 12:27am On Apr 07, 2022
placeofallure:

Allah hu Akbar!
alhamdulilah praise be to Allah and God reward money121 for this particular act see that 2k is like 2million because only God knows what am facing they stole my bike I usually used to hustle. They turned me from here to zero.
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by Franklinshaddy(m): 5:09am On Apr 07, 2022
Am sorry to say but it's just seems you are just looking for excuse not to fast cos even almajiri (beggers) are getting something to eat since the fasting start I particularly have feed myself even once is people that have been giving me food cos I stay alone here in Abuja were ever you go to mouqes by 6;30 before iftar many people share food dates and everything you will need, except if you just want people to give you money
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by romance11(m): 6:22am On Apr 07, 2022
Franklinshaddy:
Am sorry to say but it's just seems you are just looking for excuse not to fast cos even almajiri (beggers) are getting something to eat since the fasting start I particularly have feed myself even once is people that have been giving me food cos I stay alone here in Abuja were ever you go to mouqes by 6;30 before iftar many people share food dates and everything you will need, except if you just want people to give you money
Allahuakbar
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by Khalifaibb(m): 6:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Franklinshaddy:
nobody asked for your money.
You live in Abuja and you think Abuja should be like everywhere else, is that possible? Think before you talk.
Re: Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do? by Oturatetuala(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2022
If you don't have money to eat before and after fasting, bros quit fasting and hustle harder, plenty more years for fasting and God sees through u.

Don't act foolish but act wisely because hate foolish people.

(1) (Reply)

Though I Am An Introvert, I Talk Too Much / My Woman, My Pride !!! / Father In Tears As More N#de Videos Of Daughter Leaks Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.