Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,012 members, 7,963,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:20 AM

The Best Of You Are Those Who Feed Others. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Of You Are Those Who Feed Others. (148 Views)

Breast To Feed The Whole Lagos!! Busty Lagos Lady With Big Backside / See What People Did To A Slay Queen Goat That Refused To Feed Her Baby. PHOTOS / Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of You Are Those Who Feed Others. by Khalifaibb(m): 12:32am On Apr 06, 2022
by nature, help anyone in need. Muslims and christians are obligated by God to help all people who need help. It is not limited to Muslim/christian brothers only. It is for all humanity.
Religion teaches that generosity, humility, and empathy can solve most of the world’s problems.

one of the best ways to give charity is to give a helping hand wherever you can, whether by donating time, money, or knowledge.
The primary purpose of all forms of charity is to help alleviate poverty and hardship by looking after low-income families and individuals who cannot look after themselves, such as orphans, widows, or families of the elderly.
I need help from my brothers and sisters here to enable me to eat and ensure I do not miss my fasting and prayers.
I have been on dry fasting it's very hard and difficult for me consider me as your brother and help me find solution.
Whoever has three qualities will have completed the faith: fairness from yourself to others, offering peace to the world, and spending in charity even while poor. The best of you are those who feed others.
Segun
Lalasticlala
mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Trtththtyhyyt / Bitcoin Investment Website, Courier Website ➕➕➕➕ - / ♻️♻️ ♻️♻️ Bitcoin Investment Website, Courier Website ♻️♻️♻️♻️♻️♻️♻️♻️♻️♻️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.