Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,371 members, 7,947,611 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Using Condom During Sex Is Masturbation! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Using Condom During Sex Is Masturbation! (4597 Views)

When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? / Loose Erection While Using Condom (help) / How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Condom During Sex Is Masturbation! by imagrg(m): 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Which pu*sy? When your gbola is between the condom and the pu*sy?
Don't deceive yourself, the lady knows you are only masturbating in her kpekus.
It's like using a sex doll!
Vinnie2000:
Op, u re wrong. In Masturbation, u get pleasure from ur hand. But condom sex is from p*ssy.
Re: Using Condom During Sex Is Masturbation! by imagrg(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Use of condom is safe and best way to prevent STI and unwanted pregnancy but it amounts to simulated sex which is also referred to as masturbation.

Ladies know that the use of condom in them is like they using cucumber to masturbate, except that there is a simp on top of them or behind their bumbum trying to imitate sex!

After runz, they collect your money and even ask when next you will need them to 'work under you'!
Re: Using Condom During Sex Is Masturbation! by imagrg(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sex using condom is simulated sex which is synonymous with masturbation..period!
Use condom if you are not sure of your partner.
Re: Using Condom During Sex Is Masturbation! by SandraIkuboR(f): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lmao....how sure are you though??
Re: Using Condom During Sex Is Masturbation! by Gofwane(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
imagrg:
Fuc*kin a sex-doll too is masturbation.
I'm not condemning this act though, but what I'm trying to clarify is that when you have sex with a lady using condom, it is simulated sex act which is synonymous with masturbation. So, if you say you've quit masturbation and you are still having sex using condom, I want to remind you that you are still doing same thing and you are even losing money doing this because the ladies are cashing out on your ignorance.

WARNING: USE OF CONDOM IN CASUAL SEX ACT IS RECOMMENDED PLEASE...DON'T GET ME WRONG; I'M NOT ADVOCATING YOU GO RAW!
This deep! You just have to see it from a certain perspective.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Roommate Crushing On Me / Hookup Culture Among Hausa Fulani Girls Is Non Existent / Does Class Matter In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.