Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,782 members, 7,965,934 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:51 AM

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... (36181 Views)

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by stanliwise(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
GreyLaw:

Enjoy your ignorance! Please let your wife keep spending beyond her means and tell you God is providing it for her. What do you know?

If you were to measure yourself against me you'd be found wanting. But as this is a faceless forum, people who haven't achieved anything in life come online and look for whom to attack!

You are the one who is inconclusive in all your doings!
you don't even understand what I was talking about.
You ended up not telling the person you quoted "what next". you only hovered round what he said and ended up saying exactly nothing.

Meanwhile in real-life you don't know who I am and that makes myself incomparable with you. deal with that.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Innocentbaloo: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
I agreed that this is the truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by 8stargeneral: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
okuta007:

I am proud to be the 200th person to like this article. You are so right, NEVER KILL YOURSELF OVER A WOMAN

I remember I almost caused a frat war in school those days when an Aye guy sold fake jewelry to my babe and when she discovered it was fake, she begged me to ask the guy to give her back her money - it became messy and although the guy payed back it almost became a frat war as the mode i collected that money was very unconventional - hmmmmm TODAY - that chic is a wife to another man

Imagine if I got killed because of her then grin
u get luck bro

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by bluefilm: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
I wish somebody can send a link of this story to that stupid SIMP who calls himself Will Smith.

He will continue to slap anyone whom he perceives attacked his wife until he ends up in jail or someone decides to knock him off.

At that point, he will hear that his so called dear wife is now entangled with different men and women.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by rafcrown(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU AND THE HOUSE FOR SALE ?
chatinent:
Not even about a woman, trust no Nigerian. This house is for sale in Banana Island: https://www.nairaland.com/7050079/5-bedroom-fully-detached-house

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by AjiBussu(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Never completely trust ANY woman.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by chatinent: 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
rafcrown:
HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU AND THE HOUSE FOR SALE ?

You'll come for inspection.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Panda7: 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
marry another one you are the only one bearing the consequence.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by okuta007: 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
8stargeneral:
u get luck bro

yes oooo
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by GreyLaw(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2022
stanliwise:

you don't even understand what I was talking about.
You ended up not telling the person you quoted "what next". you only hovered round what he said and ended up saying exactly nothing.

Meanwhile in real-life you don't know who I am and that makes myself incomparable with you. deal with that.

I don't care who you are in real life. If you were anything worth its salt you wouldn't come on a faceless forum to bicker on someone you don't know, coming to hasty generalisation in the process. There is what is called good measure; I gave you in good measure what you gave to me.

What do you mean by what next? It takes intelligence to read between the lines. And the person I quoted didn't quote me back simply because he or she understood. Now you didn't understand, and like every other belligerent fellow out there, you resorted to verbal abuse to make your mute point. How am I the cause of your inability to comprehend what I wrote, not to you, but to another?

To make it simple: I made it clear that that lady was living beyond her means and I didn't believe her story. And then I addressed the person I quoted by saying I believed that God could provide even from thin air, but that it would take spiritual maturity to key into that level of provision.

If at all you really wanted to know what I did to experience such dimension of provision, you could have asked and I would have replied you in a civil manner, but you chose to throw insults at me.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Hassanmaye(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
blue01:

If you don't want to die young still don't also marry from the s/west(Yoruba women), Thier women are dogs
Hahahhahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? / My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.