Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,115 members, 7,973,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:35 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows (36525 Views)

Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State / Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by SIMONEKPA7: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
... you need to change your phone...

Now I see why most of you comment rubbish in support of terrorists
Who is the terrorist? the Army, the Herder or the famous man that asked the stupid question. Where are the Cows?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by Pakute: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2022
Queenslander:
LMFAO grin
Are you laughing or crying because last I checked herdsmen have turned your ancestral land into a killing field with your coward of a Governor coming out to declare prayer and fasting. I don't want to revisit the 3 million while Ojukwu ran away as a crossdresser.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/26/fulani-herdsmen-sack-enugu-community-48-feared-dead/

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by lavar: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2022
snookcg:

Do Igbos have such opportunities in the north. Truth be told, its very hard for other tribes to do business in the east so stop praise yourself. Yorubalands are a typical model of what Nigeria should be.

Like you said you haven't been in the east so how do you know other tribes don't do business here? Nkọgherị you shot yourself on the foot wink
Stop being a bigot .I respect yorubas too but we're not mate wink wink individually Igbos are doing better than every other tribe grin

About hailing myself lizard say if person no hail am him go hail himsef .enjoy your day wink

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by tiswell(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2022
AntiBMC:
Ewwee cry it's a lie.

Where's the man of the pee poo?
Thought he said yorubas and fulanis are one... so why are soldiers of fulani extraction, brutalizing the security wing of Oduduwa republic like they are mere boy scouts?

Wonders shall never end o
they are boys scout fa grin

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by signz: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2022
Buhari has finished Nigeria, he has destroyed every institution that is supposed to unite us and brought brought much hatred to his beloved Fulani. On the long run, Fulani historians in Nigeria will admit that their favourite Son Buhari brought more pain, suffering and hatred to them than any other Leader in the History of this nation.

From North to South, Nigerian Army funded by the Taxes collected mostly from the South and Oil revenues from the South are now in the pockets of Fulani herdsmen most of whom are not Nigerians who pay little to no tax.

Nigerian Army are nowbody cow guards to Herdsmen, to Non Nigerians
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by Germi9: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2022
Fake news
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2022
lavar:

Like you said you haven't been in the east so how do you know other tribes don't do business here? Nkọgherị you shot yourself on the foot wink
Stop being a bigot .I respect yorubas too but we're not mate wink wink individually Igbos are doing better than every other tribe grin

About hailing myself lizard say if person no hail am him go hail himsef .enjoy your day wink

Read between the lines.. I said hard to do business.
You see, always jumping to attacks and abuses.
Pele ti e... Agama lizard
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 06, 2022
AntiBMC:

With all the sanity the Yorubas are portraying, according to you, your kinsmen still decided to flog their armed wing like boy scouts grin

E no fit better for one nijeriya

What are you and your leaders doing about that other than killing each other and destroying ala Igbo while totally avoiding the problem right in front of you?

At least Yorubas are using all instruments of legality to push for State policing, restructuring, regionalism, ban on open grazing, true fiscal federalism etc, etc, etc.

What exactly are you people and your leaders doing? Your leaders are playing Ostrich while comfortable watching as the most uneducated, murderous and most loutish in Igbo society determine the fortune and direction of the entire region.

Una get shame at all? Those Amotekun guys who were flogged are heroes. What they signed up for and believe in will ultimately prevail. Change can be delayed but never denied.

Who born open grazing? Is it jack boot koboko that will preserve it or is it for visionary leaders to plan for it's inevitable end at the hands of evolution and modern practices some myopically think they can defy?

It is the lawless and anarchic approach of Kanu, UGM, ESN etal, that will mire Nigeria in militia and internecine strife, possibly for decades, you should be mocking and condemning.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by AntiBMC(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dsalvo:

What are you and your leaders doing about that other than killing each other and destroying ala Igbo while totally avoiding the problem right in front of you?

At least Yorubas are using all instruments of legality to push for State policing, restructuring, regionalism, ban on open grazing, true fiscal federalism etc, etc, etc.

What exactly are you people and your leaders doing? Your leaders are playing Ostrich while comfortable watching as the most uneducated, murderous and most loutish in Igbo society determine the fortune and direction of the entire region.

Una get shame at all? Those Amotekun guys who were flogged are heroes. What they signed up for and believe in will ultimately prevail. Change can be delayed but never denied.

It is the lawless and anarchic approach of Kanu, UGM, ESN etal, that will mire Nigeria in militia and internecine strife, possibly for decades, you should be mocking and condemning .

Mr Yoruba advocate, I didn't bother to read that long epistle you wrote up there. It stinks of mindless frustrations. As I said before, e no fit better for one nijeriya and the supporters. End of story.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by Naijaolosho2: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Coldsperm:
They should have killed all those thieves that called themselves Amotekun. This is how they go about stealing our cows. But one day like this, we will deal with them as usual. We chased them to Benin Republic before and that didn't teach them anything. The mistake we made was not taking over the land. But it will still get to that and we won't show any mercy this time around.

E-warrior why not try and see how you'll all be killed, including your stupid Fulani army. We'll kill you all,mark my words. Everyone is fully prepared for you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by Naijaolosho2: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's really disturbing that silly Nairaland boys make jokes with serious issues that should attract harsh punishments just to spite a tribe or prove a senseless point!

Don't mind the tribal fools (Coldsperm and ladyrosa). Exchanging words with them is joblessness.
Time will tell,only an empty barrel sound loud.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by lavar: 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
snookcg:

Read between the lines.. I said hard to do business.
You see, always jumping to attacks and abuses.
Pele ti e... Agama lizard

hard to do business Are you crazy or what? angry but Onitsha is not only the largest market in Nigeria but the largest in west Africa
Obviously You haven't been here you have a flawed argument wink .life is about competition cheesy we are bringing the competition to your west grin grin.check waec and jamb go and check best graduating students in UI and other western universities and come back to me wink cheesy no bragging na God .you guys should stop hating and pick up our hustling capabilities.if we manage grab power eh the rest is story cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by lasisi69: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
LadyRosa:

Anytime you see Yoruba person dey make mouth,no just worry,na charm.If you want to defeat them easily, just be the first attacker.As the person they rant,just use stick wipe am for head,the subsequent shock and fear will render the charm on their waist useless. grin
lol... Guy man

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
Queenslander:
LMFAO grin

E shock you too bah? I wonder when the Yoruba tribe started having warriors.

Maybe warriors like Gen. Oladipo Diya grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by VULCAN(m): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Very unlikely to find BMC in this thread.

They hate Igbos but love Fulanis.

They love Fulanis so much that they can overlook the murder of their farmers and the rape of their farmers wives and daughters all over the SW.

That looks like Agape Love.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
AntiBMC:

Mr Yoruba advocate, I didn't bother to read that long epistle you wrote up there. It stinks of mindless frustrations. As I said before, e no fit better for one nijeriya and the supporters. End of story.

Illiterate slave.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
VULCAN:
Very unlikely to find BMC in this thread.

They hate Igbos but love Fulanis.

They love Fulanis so much that they can overlook the murder of their farmers and the rape of their farmers wives and daughters all over the SW.

That looks like Agape Love.

Indeed. A hatefully self-destructive people. We can all have our biases but to support what will harm you, just because such allow you to gloat over perceived enemies, shows how aberrant and ideologically/morally bankrupt Igbos are as a people.

Fact is that Yorubas are winning as a people. They mocked ban on open grazing in the SW but the fact We are seeing less of it across the SW is proof Yoruba leaders did the right thing swearing the ban into law.

We are not there yet but the first step in the right direction is bearing fruit.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Since history of humanity, Yuroba has never fought any war. Communal difference that arose between you Afonja and his brother, made him to summon the Fulanis, as mercenary to finish his brothers. Is that not how Kwara state that speaks Yuroba is now a Fulani territory with Emir as her ruler. Bro, I am not recounting history but in 1993 IBB said if you wake up and hear the Yurobas sounding a war drum, cover your and sleep deeply because they can't do anything. Its still a truism till present day. Mention any war the Yurobas has ever fought on their own?

Brother, no dey mind them. What they term the Kiriji is actually communal clashes.

These are the same people that hurriedly surrendered the sovereignty, invited and begged the white man to colonise them. These are the same people that female Dahomey warriors entered the capital and beheaded their so-called "emperor". Female warriors ooo. These are the same people that produced a weeping general. A whole general ooo.

The problem with the average Yoruba man is that he doesn't travel neither does he read wide. They are examples of the child who declared his father's compound the largest despite not visiting the outside world.

Talking about warriors, who were the last people to surrender to the British in pre-colonial Nigeria? The Igbos. Igbuzor fought the Agha Ekumeku so well that after the resistance, the British didn't just build a school there, Igbuzor was rechristened Ibusa and appeared in several dailies and even dictionary in Britain.

What about the Anglo-Aro war lead by the Eze Aro of the Aro Confederacy? What about the Aba Women's Riot? Women with balls of steels.

I wonder which same person would place Yoruba and warriors in the same sentence or even go the length of comparing Yorubas and Igbos in war.

What about education? It's on record that the Igbos had a writing code known as the Nsibidi/Nshibidi. The artworks discovered in Igboukwu showed a pre-hostoric artisanship
What about the Smiths of Oka (Awka) who are touted to be as old as time itself. The Yorubas on the other hand had none. Rather, they have a stupid culture that emphasises on cowardice, being funny, subterfugery, double-dealing, never firm on decisions, and human rituals. They can even mine the skulls of their parents for money which is a taboo in Igboland. Tufiakwa!!!

I normally don't do these tribalistic stuffs but I have come to notice that the average Yoruba doesn't read/study/ask questions but take all they see hook, line and sinker.

Thank God most Nigerians know and take them for who they truly are.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by Belleful: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
It was d army that stop them. Not Fulani herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

Who is the terrorist? the Army, the Herder or the famous man that asked the stupid question. Where are the Cows?
go through the photographs of this topic...some have eyes but they can't see
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
West1side:
NL or your foolish tribesmen

It got both ways and you're one of the tribalistic people going by your comments on this post
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Again another vagabond. Pls tell us your tribe . If you mention Igbo you will bury all your children . Mark this word . You can't be bringing insutls to us Igbos by insutlimg other tribes for no reason because you are a wretched waste of space with no achievement or anything to loose

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wisedove:
The said place is close to my house, the herd men called solder and they really assaulted this ametekuns, I think three of the ametekuns were chained and driven away by the soldiers.

It is just so sad that the eastern and the western Nigeria don't see that they have an enemy in common instead they are busy attacking themselves on here.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
lavar:

2015? grin grin

You dey mad

2015 Lagos was not the most indepted state
We know the scores now grin grin cheesy
2015 fuel was 98 naira dollar 146 or so

This is a stale statistic wink grin South East have highest number of millionaires in the country you can choose to accept or eat your algea infested soup.

11 million Igbos in the west are the one doing the wonders there remove them all is left is brown roofed houses and skull mining sites there are more than 20 million Indians in USA alone.

Cry me a River South East is not your mate

Is it education?
It's evident now South East lead in the most literated States in the country as of this year .
I'm Anambarian my family alone have 3 profs
I'm currently in my masters in a medical course .so chill know your mate
This is a huge lie.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by wilroy: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Coldsperm:
They should have killed all those thieves that called themselves Amotekun. This is how they go about stealing our cows. But one day like this, we will deal with them as usual. We chased them to Benin Republic before and that didn't teach them anything. The mistake we made was not taking over the land. But it will still get to that and we won't show any mercy this time around.

Oloriibu have spoken his gullible mind
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by VULCAN(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
You are no better than a caveman if your understanding of human nature is drawn principally from tribe. That was how they did it back then and im not surprised that black men still retain such behaviours.

I wish you can travel abroad to The West and spend enough time to see how primitive you people that put tribe first actually are.

Nobody that succeeds greatly in the West places where a person comes from as a metric to determine their value or lack thereof.

That is why Silicon Valley coys owned by White Caucasians see nothing wrong in handing over their coys to Indian Born naturalised men to run as CEO's. They recognise that those guys are the best available despite the fact that they are of a completely different culture and background.

One thing I have observed for decades is that you cannot find a truly tribalistic person who has excellence as his or her nature.

Dsalvo:

Indeed. A hatefully self-destructive people. We can all have our biases but to support what will harm you, just because such allow you to gloat over perceived enemies, shows how aberrant and ideologically/morally bankrupt Igbos are as a people.

Fact is that Yorubas are winning as a people. They mocked ban on open grazing in the SW but the fact We are seeing less of it across the SW is proof Yoruba leaders did the right thing swearing the ban into law.

We are not there yet but the first step in the right direction is bearing fruit.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by maticar: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
othermen:
The officers of this soldiers should be prosecuted.

Amotekun is an institution of the state.

A direct affront on the southwest government.

Not just provoking or intimidating, but physical assault on officers of the state should be deterred.

ntooooorrrrrrr

you go soon get sense no worry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by AntiBMC(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dsalvo:

Illiterate slave.

Better than ur idi0tic father.

More pains coming ur way. Wailer.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by orisa37: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
AKEREDOLU SHOULD SUE THE SOLDIERS IN ONDO STATE FOR THEIR MISBEHAVIOR.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by Sunnyski: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
So what do you want me to do?

Call Sunday Igboho-cannabis to help
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
AntiBMC:

Better than ur idi0tic father.

More pains coming ur way. Wailer.

Lol. You have a nerve calling anyone wailer considering you're from the most misguided and confused ethnic group in Nigeria now killing themselves and destroying their own land and livelihood because they assume doing such is striking a blow against Fulanis.

Pathetic and sad people. By the way, my father has never been a loser like your father who was born a loser along with all the men in your lineage including you. cool cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows by NOwazobia: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Yorubas have a covenant with fear. Speaking from multiple experiences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo With Nigerian Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action / Photos From 1 Million March For Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.