Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,254 members, 7,964,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:57 AM

Your Prayers Have Been Answered - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Prayers Have Been Answered (102 Views)

My Prayers Has Never Been Answered / How Do You Know If Your Prayers Have Been Answered ? / This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Prayers Have Been Answered by jonatoye(m): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Your Prayers Have Been Answered

WORD FOR TODAY
Prayer is a seed that needs time to grow into fulfilment. Your petition sowed by faith before God is not denied but waiting for the time of manifestation!!!
Scriptural Reference
"But the angel said to him, "Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your prayer is heard; and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John." (Luke 1:13 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Despite his family problems, Zachariah received a message from an angel while going about his daily routine activities in the service of God that God had heard his prayers. Because of his age, he may have concluded that God is uninterested, but God, in His mercy, once again demonstrated that He is a God who answers prayers.

You can only tell when a seed is sown, but it is up to the Lord to decide when it will germinate and grow to the point of manifestation. Continue to pray until your joy is complete. Believe that your prayers will be answered. Wait for God to do what He wants to do and work with Him to accomplish His good pleasure in your life. Continue to serve Him even if things do not appear to be improving after a series of prayers.

You must understand that as you move forward in your destiny, God will do His good pleasure in His own time and in His way. Learn how to trust, believe, and hold God's hands in prayer for all of life's issues.

+ Do you believe your prayers are answered?

Lord! I present myself before you perfect that which concerns me in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
The Lord is neither ignorant of various issues in your life nor your petition before Him!!!

Have a Refreshed Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Dealing Breakers In A Man? WATCH VIDEO On What You Should Know / A Word In Due Season - Tuesday, May 3rd 2022 / Open Heavens Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.