Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,327 members, 7,888,044 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

More On The Book For Christain Workers Or Business People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More On The Book For Christain Workers Or Business People (136 Views)

More On The Book For Christain Workers Or Business People / God's Plan For Christain's After This Earth. / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More On The Book For Christain Workers Or Business People by OpenYourEyes1: 8:42am On Apr 06, 2022
I hope everyone who wants to understand the mystery of successes in our work or business can go through the Book. It actually a short book (just about 30 pages) but very revealing and rich in the mystery of success in our works. It actually exposes why certain people are rich despite not knowing GOD or doing HIS Will. Those are workers of iniquity and the Word of GOD already tells us what will happen to them in the end. It is in the Book I want to share with you and also in the Book Of Psalms. The Book also deals on the problem of piling up riches for selfish reasons rather than using them to bless others. People who do such are called rich fools and the Word says they will hardly enter the kingdom of GOD. The Book also deals with the problem of Christains who don't prosper in their businesses. It shows them what work to do, how to do it and guides them to do things in righteousness to be guaranteed with steady blessings in their works or businesses. This works always. If you are not righteous workers then GOD will definitely not reward you and it's very likely you are being rewarded by the enemy assuming you are earning alot from the business or work. I hope no true Christain believes prostitutes for example, are getting their monetary rewards from GOD. GOD does not bless the Works of Evil workers, HE instead punishes them with curses, one of wish is mentioned in psalms. Go through the book and you will never be thesame if you believe and practice what it teaches.

Go to the link below to know how to obtain the Book. It's free of charge unless for the donation part which is actually for my works in general.

Holy Spirit Inspired Book To Help Believers Survive The Coming Hardship
https://www.nairaland.com/7046401/holy-spirit-inspired-book-believers#111348587

Below is what the cover looks like

(1) (Reply)

Guiding Rules For Christian Men In Church / He Did It With You In Mind / Life Success Tip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.