Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,432 members, 7,901,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nwanta Anayoeze Joins Race For House Of Representatives, Picks Form (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwanta Anayoeze Joins Race For House Of Representatives, Picks Form (Photos) (16785 Views)

Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos / Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) / Frank Nneji Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Joins Race For House Of Representatives, Picks Form (Photos) by Polchiz(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I know you never talk finish , you go still edit and add more jargons to the ones you don already talk just for Likes
You deh mind the idiot.

1 Like

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Joins Race For House Of Representatives, Picks Form (Photos) by vikiphy89(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Almaigaa:

Men wey dey Prostrate for their Northern masters everywhere. Those ones na Men? grin grin
Why u are saying this is because traditional rulers has allowed themselves to be ridiculed by politicians. Before even the governor of a state pays homage to traditional rulers and if in Yoruba land they prostrate.
Them no be mate o, just that money has changed many things now.
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Joins Race For House Of Representatives, Picks Form (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Finally he want to put his name to the test if he truly is "nwata anayoeze" since they have been begging him to the king grin....v

All the best to him though we want the best down south east ➡️
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Joins Race For House Of Representatives, Picks Form (Photos) by UEDIBO: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
welcome back.
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Joins Race For House Of Representatives, Picks Form (Photos) by Samade7: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Thank God slawormiir is back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Joins Race For House Of Representatives, Picks Form (Photos) by garfield1: 12:23am On Apr 07, 2022
Stanweezy:
I don't know him, in fact the current lawmaker Chris Azubogu just installed only solar street light, road construction zero, rehabilitation zero.

Infact most road is been constructed by bishop. Bishop is from Ozubulu while I'm from Ihembosi, bishop constructed a road from his village through mine and terminate it at Okija.

Aloysius Ikegwonwu a.k.a Bishop for house of Rep

I served in ihembosi.is it that road that leads from late igwe udorji road and terminates at Onitsha owerri road or the one around zixton? Has the late igwe JC okolie been found?
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Joins Race For House Of Representatives, Picks Form (Photos) by Hepysode: 9:42am On Apr 07, 2022
Inbox me
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Joins Race For House Of Representatives, Picks Form (Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
garfield1:

I served in ihembosi.is it that road that leads from late igwe udorji road and terminates at Onitsha owerri road or the one around zixton? Has the late igwe JC okolie been found?

No bro, the one you mentioned leads to Egbema Ozubulu, the one I'm talking about leads to Amakwa Ozubulu (Bishop Village)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Yahaya Bello, Ikpeazu & Others Honored At Daily Times 91st Anniversary / How Buhari’s Government Investigated Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Scandal / Lagos4Lagos Chieftains Sunday Ajayi, Aka-Basorun, Others Rejoin APC In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.