Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video (33093 Views)

I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) / Aerial View Of The Abuja City Gate And The National Mosque / Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by JoeEeL(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2022
I remember it for killing a christian evangelical.
Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by dplordx(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2022
ok
Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by ZombieTAMER: 10:36am On May 15, 2022
sematec:
what is special abt dis
cant even be compared to many west african capital cities or Johannesburg in SA
dis giant of Africa and over hyping shior

Majority of Nigerians are fools anyways

what they're trying to praise here is what I can't understand,

1 Like

Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by DOTian: 10:36am On May 15, 2022
sematec:
what is special abt dis
Don't mind them. They like massaging their ballooning egos in this country.
Abuja is just the best city in Nigeria. That is where it stops..
Travel around Africa and Asia and you will weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by Image123(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2022
i'm confused, magical how? You mean Nigeria's corruption is magical or what?

2 Likes

Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by Palmyra: 10:39am On May 15, 2022
I JUST WASTED SIX MINUTES OF MY LIFE WATCHING THAT TRASH �

1 Like

Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by Terrence99: 10:40am On May 15, 2022
Keep celebrating roads and bridges when those animals in ISWAP have already gotten to Suleja. Very daft people posting trash.
Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by DSC7: 10:42am On May 15, 2022
Why the sudden advertisements about Abuja roads? undecided

This country na wah ooooo...

Anyways nice cars...
Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by Flossq: 10:42am On May 15, 2022
sematec:
what is special abt dis

You never stay Sa before or abuja. You they talk plenty
Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by Divoc19(f): 10:43am On May 15, 2022
There's nothing magical about Abuja to those people that have visited developed countries.

Let the Northern Muslim know that Abuja belong to the Gbagyi peace loving people, not a breeding ground for terrorist
Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by saintcasmir(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2022
Nothing special. Not finer than Akure city.

I had expected presidential city to be so much special. But, nah wash. Come to Akure and Abuja will be ordinary to you.

3 Likes

Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by MrCounselor: 10:45am On May 15, 2022
Nothing special, just wide roads. No brilliant architectural sights to behold. Lagos is even more beautiful if not for traffic and shit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by okeysoninv: 10:46am On May 15, 2022
70% of people living in Abuja are slum dwellers. nothing magical about abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by Sheriman(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2022
What is magical about this 18th century structures Can't even compare this to some African countries capital that doesn't have half of the resources we have in this fraudulent country called NIGERIA. A country full of looters and terrorist sympathizers at helm of affairs.

3 Likes

Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by Nobody: 10:46am On May 15, 2022
all this threads about Abuja being a beautiful city is trying to encourage underdevelopment and glorifying poverty ! Abuja is the poverty capital of the world!

2 Likes

Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by Kodidab: 10:47am On May 15, 2022
Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by Nobody: 10:48am On May 15, 2022
Land of headslamming terrorists
Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by sematec(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2022
You see me for Nigeria?? Small pikin wey neva go another man farm will always think his father's is the biggest
Flossq:

You never stay Sa before or abuja. You they talk plenty
Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by SugarGirl44(f): 10:50am On May 15, 2022
What exactly is the overhyping for?
What should we do with the info gangan?
Are you from the chestbeating region?

If you never comot for your house, you go say na your papa house big pass.

Try and get busy dude.
Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by saintkel(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2022
AishaDant:
My city! smiley
r u a muslim?
Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by AishaDant(f): 11:02am On May 15, 2022
saintkel:
r u a muslim?

Are you asking that question so you can judge me based on my answer?

1 Like

Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by victorDanladi: 11:02am On May 15, 2022
Dead city.

Nothing spectacular about that city except the wide airport road
Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by Nobody: 11:04am On May 15, 2022
Someone is obviously out to disturb our sensibilities with efforts geared towards glorifying this ordinary city.

Otherwise I see no reason why two topics should be on the front page in the space of two hours glossing over the bland and ordinary nature of what is shamefully the most annoying capital city of any country blessed with so much natural resources.

Whoever is making the topics in tandem with the unfortunate moderator that is effortlessly moving them to FP, respect yourselves! We're already annoyed enough over the fact that Abuja is terribly expensive to reside in when it offers very little satisfaction as compared to that cost of living in it.

Today na sunday. Make una no allow some of us begin insult una!
Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by saintkel(m): 11:09am On May 15, 2022
AishaDant:

Are you asking that question so you can judge me based on my answer?

pls answer
Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by owagbeba: 11:11am On May 15, 2022
Abuja should be better than this considering our oil wealth
And there is nothing magical about these photos.

When are we going to stop the habit of posting bills on the walls? They stain the walls and make the city look dirty

3 Likes

Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by Depressed101: 11:11am On May 15, 2022
sematec:
[s]what is special abt dis
dis giant of Africa and over hyping shior [/s]
Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by Osariemen12: 11:14am On May 15, 2022
Unkempt roads. Can't we sweep our roads?

Abidjan is way more beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by Nobody: 11:19am On May 15, 2022
What is beautiful about it ? No proper waste management system,. Sideways, no functional traffic light .. .
All Nigeria cities don't even make up to international standard
Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by VEHINTOLAR: 11:31am On May 15, 2022
The next FCT minister must be a southerner ! I don't get the idea behind having northerners only as FCT ministers right from the inception ? Southerners,your mumu neva do ?
Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by snowball11(m): 11:35am On May 15, 2022
The minute you keep staring at the first mud upstair built in your community it began to seem like the building is the best around the world in your view.

Abuja is still an underdeveloped city! grin

1 Like

Re: Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video by callmemakaveli: 11:42am On May 15, 2022
I believe the word Magical depends on perspective because I don't understand OP's definition of Magical in this context.

Nonetheless, God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Plane Crash In US Claims Several Lives Weeks After Wigwe's Incident / Japa Confusion: Where Can One Study Cheap / Fire Razes Boats At Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.