Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,854 members, 7,949,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Mariupol:biafrans Destruction Is D Price For Freedom Do Not Be Afraid~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mariupol:biafrans Destruction Is D Price For Freedom Do Not Be Afraid~pictures (479 Views)

Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mariupol:biafrans Destruction Is D Price For Freedom Do Not Be Afraid~pictures by vasel15: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Look at mariupol in Ukraine, Russia destroyed it because they wanted their freedom

Fulanis would destroy igbo land like this because we are asking for freedom so be ready, I am a futuristic writer

But don't worry we would rebuild, even when they gave us 20 pounds we came back stronger

Freedom comes with a price and if that price is destruction so be it

We would have our oil money to ourselves and rebuild

The biafran government would pay everyone, we have oil and gas money, world powers would buy from us

But make no mistake our brave warriors would penetrate deep inside the enemies territories and strike them just like Ukraine did to Russia

Do not be scared THIS IS THE PRICE OF FREEDOM UNLESS YOU WOULD STAY IN SLAVERY FOREVER

My job as a strategist is to prepare you for the battle ahead and explore all angles and possibilities

Even the Ukrainians said the Russians won't destroy mariupol, but look at mariupol today

I won't sugarcoat anything for you be ready to pay the price for freedom, fulanis are already destroying our land go and watch the drone video

Re: Mariupol:biafrans Destruction Is D Price For Freedom Do Not Be Afraid~pictures by Totilopussylick(m): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Mariupol:biafrans Destruction Is D Price For Freedom Do Not Be Afraid~pictures by vasel15: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
We all know the fulanis control the army, navy and airforce so they would attack us and we would defend ourselves

1 Like

Re: Mariupol:biafrans Destruction Is D Price For Freedom Do Not Be Afraid~pictures by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Good for you people.

If that's what you want, so be it kiss

But In the long run, Biafra won't still be actualize, that's the bitter Truth wink
Re: Mariupol:biafrans Destruction Is D Price For Freedom Do Not Be Afraid~pictures by vasel15: 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Good for you people.

If that's what you want, so be it kiss

But In the long run, Biafra won't still be actualize, that's the bitter Truth wink

You are a bumkum

You are a slave and shall forever remain a slave
Re: Mariupol:biafrans Destruction Is D Price For Freedom Do Not Be Afraid~pictures by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
Okay. Thank you.

Turn Igboland to dessert, it's not our concern.

The truth as I said earlier is, biafra is a dream that'll NEVER come to pass.

C'est fini
vasel15:

You are a bumkum

You are a slave and shall forever remain a slave
Re: Mariupol:biafrans Destruction Is D Price For Freedom Do Not Be Afraid~pictures by vasel15: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Okay. Thank you.

Turn Igboland to dessert, it's not our concern.

The truth as I said earlier is, biafra is a dream that'll NEVER come to pass.

C'est fini

I am facing reality and this is the price for freedom

Why are you not talking to the fulanis that would destroy it

You see the problem of the black man always supporting the oppressor

Is it by force to live with you in Nigeria?
Re: Mariupol:biafrans Destruction Is D Price For Freedom Do Not Be Afraid~pictures by vasel15: 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
We would rebuild our land
Re: Mariupol:biafrans Destruction Is D Price For Freedom Do Not Be Afraid~pictures by paramakina202: 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
[s]
vasel15:
Look at mariupol in Ukraine, Russia destroyed it because they wanted their freedom

Fulanis would destroy igbo land like this because we are asking for freedom so be ready, I am a futuristic writer

But don't worry we would rebuild, even when they gave us 20 pounds we came back stronger

The biafran government would pay everyone, we have oil and gas money, world powers would buy from us

But make no mistake our brave warriors would penetrate deep inside the enemies territories and strike them just like Ukraine did to Russia

Do not be scared THIS IS THE PRICE OF FREEDOM UNLESS YOU WOULD STAY IN SLAVERY FOREVER

My job as a strategist is to prepare you for the battle ahead and explore all angles and possibilities

Even the Ukrainians said the Russians won't destroy mariupol, but look at mariupol today

I won't sugarcoat anything for you be ready to pay the price for freedom, fulanis are already destroying our land go and watch the drone video
[/s]

We are not at war with anyone.
Abroad based hustlers like Nnamdi Kanu and his boy Simon Ekpa can't lead ndi Igbo into a war.

1 Like

Re: Mariupol:biafrans Destruction Is D Price For Freedom Do Not Be Afraid~pictures by vasel15: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
paramakina202:
[s][/s]

We are not at war with anyone.
Abroad based hustlers like Nnamdi Kanu and his boy Simon Ekpa can't lead ndi Igbo into a war.

Keep on living in denial
Re: Mariupol:biafrans Destruction Is D Price For Freedom Do Not Be Afraid~pictures by paramakina202: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
vasel15:

Keep on living in denial

Igboland is at war but North and west is not.
That means the whole of Nigeria is at war because there is crisis everywhere.
Re: Mariupol:biafrans Destruction Is D Price For Freedom Do Not Be Afraid~pictures by vasel15: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
paramakina202:

Igboland is at war but North and west is not.
That means the whole of Nigeria is at war because there is crisis everywhere.

Yes kaduna is the most peaceful state in the zoo
Re: Mariupol:biafrans Destruction Is D Price For Freedom Do Not Be Afraid~pictures by ablejesus26(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
vasel15:

Keep on living in denial

You are the most senseless brainwashed ipob slave on this forum�� always creating meaningless and stupid threads that reeks of one with extreme mental problems �.
Igboland is not at war.
Your occult taliban wannabe fruad ipob are on their own,if we are looking for anyone that will champion anything in Igboland it will not be that fraudster from Umuahia claiming freedom fighter,or that drug addict Simon Epka or the senseless talkatives Emma powerless.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Mariupol:biafrans Destruction Is D Price For Freedom Do Not Be Afraid~pictures by ablejesus26(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
vasel15:
[s]Look at mariupol in Ukraine, Russia destroyed it because they wanted their freedom

[/s]

Rubbish post.
You will soon end up naked in the market place bcus this your mental problem is obviously rocketing high every day.
Faber aka Tranquility stop running away from papa Johnson mad house,stay make them treat your mental problem na��

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fg’s Faults: Stop Blaming Osinbajo — Lemo, CBN Ex-dep Gov, Cautions / BRAKING NEWS: Soludo Makes Fresh Appointments [see Lists] / A Tale Of Finesse: Hon Faleke's Golden Heart And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.