Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,584 members, 7,937,658 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says (881 Views)

A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900) / Prawn Stew In Pictures / Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by hdmovieplug(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2022

A Nigerian lady has sparked reactions on social media after she said ₦10,000 can no longer cook a pot of stew from scratch in Nigeria.

Taking to Twitter to bemoan the increase in the price of foodstuff in the country, the lady identified as Ore, listed the food items used in making stew and the prices.

She tweeted,

“10k can’t comfortably cook a pot of stew from the scratch these days. Crazy.

Remember I said from the scratch
Chicken 4k
Pepper and tomatoes 2k
Onions 500
1 liter of oil-2k
Spices(garlic/ginger/curry/etc)- 500
Gas? Transport to the market?
Tomato paste?”

This has gotten people talking online as they argue that it doesn’t cost so much to prepare a pot of stew, and the lady was exaggerating.

Reacting to the comments, the lady disclosed that she is based in the Eastern part of Nigeria and foodstuff in the East is more expensive than the West.

See below,

[url]https://mydailyplug.com/%e2%82%a610k-can-no-longer-cook-a-pot-of-stew-in-nigeria-lady-says/[/url]
Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by Totilopussylick(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by Candidlady: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
This her picture tho lipsrsealed ithink my fashion sense is weird! Ilove comfortability but this is a no no! You love it wear! Your business

°°°°offpoint°°°
Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by mymadam(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
Liar, liar, liar! Na ur whole village u wan feed ni? Comot jor, iyawo Sweet Sensation. Shioorr undecided

1 Like

Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by EmzyT: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Tomato and Pepper 2k? shocked Na the Whole Community you wan Feed? sad sad

This gender and seeking for Uneccessary attention when Bored are 5&6!

2 Likes

Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by Abfinest007(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
It according to ur capacity n don't have to cook for d whole community

1 Like

Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by illicit(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Which pot of stew is she talking about here
Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by GooodHardDick: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Foolish Olosho. Be looking for a simp man to suck dry, werey!
Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by heniford2: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Candidlady:
This her picture tho lipsrsealed ithink my fashion sense is weird! Ilove comfortability but this is a no no! You love it wear! Your business

°°°°offpoint°°°
i like her free dress one can easily get access to soft orange grin grintongue u get wink
Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by superCleanworks(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
500 Naira spices
500 Naira Onions
One liter of oil

in one pot of stew?

1 Like

Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by Candidlady: 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
heniford2:
i like her free dress one can easily get access to soft orange grin grintongue u get wink

Check what is on that table! One will go through your spine while the other one will go through your stomach!!

lipsrsealed
Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by heniford2: 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Check what is on that table! One will go through your spine while the other one will go through your stomach!!

lipsrsealed
murder lipsrsealed
Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
Na only ritualists fit use 10k cook stew for dis era, either she dey do yahoo or her boyfriend dey do yahoo plus

1 Like

Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by habsydiamond(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
She must mean a pot of soup for naming ceremony or birthday party.. Who go use 500 naira onions cook one pot of soup. Yeye dey smell
Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by Danmboss(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
Incredible I hope it's the stew for eternal life she wants to cook undecided
Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by Mariangeles(f): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
The tweet was more to draw attention to what she's wearing(possibly her business).
She's into crochet and she's selling herself .
Quite a brilliant marketing strategy.
Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mariangeles:
The tweet was more to draw attention to what she's wearing(possibly her business).
She's into crochet and she's selling herself .
Quite a brilliant marketing strategy.
She never suppose to dey advertise at all given her crochet skills remain poor, judging by the dress she is wearing in the picture. undecided
Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Candidlady:

°°°°offpoint°°°
The dress is terrible crochet job. She no suppose wear that thing pass front door at all. I mean if that thing snags on a nail, she go naked tru tru. .. undecided

Belong is what quality crochet work can look like. Compare am yourself! undecided

Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Is that why you exposed your kini like that?
These girls though.
Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
illicit:
Which pot of stew is she talking about here

The one you and I Know.

I like the fact she said from scratch and factored in everything from Turkey to gas to bus fare. Truly, its not enough especially if its for a whole family.
Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by illicit(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mercychen:

The one you and I Know.

I like the fact she said from scratch and factored in everything from Turkey to gas to bus fare. Truly, its not enough especially if its for a whole family.

U must be joking

Do u buy gas everytime u cook stew

With 10k I can eat for days, stew, soup and swallow and drinks

1 Like

Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
heniford2:
Free access also means your chances are higher you end up in jail for life on rape charges. undecided

Better start now wise-ing up instead or continuing to live foolishly, that is. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by Magnoliaa(f): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
She never suppose to dey advertise at all given her crochet skills remain poor, judging by the dress she is wearing in the picture. undecided

She actually has other nice crochet wears. I don't know why this one is different lol.
Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by Kobojunkie: 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:
She actually has other nice crochet wears. I don't know why this one is different lol.
She does? I am shocked to here that considering what has on in that there picture. undecided
Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by Magnoliaa(f): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
She does? I am shocked to here that considering what has on in that there picture. undecided

cheesy Ehn...these ones. Me I actually think they are nice sha. These are from her Twitter handle.

Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

cheesy Ehn...these ones. Me I actually think they are nice sha. These are from her Twitter handle.
Something tells me the one she is wearing also looks somewhat put together when draped on a plastic mannequin but fails to fit when pulled on to the female form. lipsrsealed
Re: ₦10k Can No Longer Cook A Pot Of Stew In Nigeria – Lady Says by Magnoliaa(f): 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Something tells me the one she is wearing also looks somewhat put together when draped on a plastic mannequin but fails to fit when pulled on to the female form. lipsrsealed

Hmmmmmm. You could be right there.

(1) (Reply)

Two Tubers Of Yam For $28 (picture) / Need Catering Services? / Banga Bean With Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.