Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,495 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom (88105 Views)

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Majesty33(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Some people here do this things in secret ooo but will come here to condemn it. Mark my words u cannot trust humanity with sex. Its something that when denied, some can secretly arrange how to get it elsewhere and thats y married people cheat.

8 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by davidque: 8:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
Married women sabi take good care of their KUKUNASE. They are so clean down there. I can comfortably give a married woman head.

Fvcking a married woman without condom is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would advice guys to give it a try.
Reprobate mind........you are speaking about adultery as if it should be a societal norm....what a Shame

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by lishman1010: 8:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:
Married women sabi take good care of their KUKUNASE. They are so clean down there. I can comfortably give a married woman head.

Fvcking a married woman without condom is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would advice guys to give it a try.
trading on a path that leads to destruction is an evil on its on not to talk of encouraging other to join you on this suicide mission. God help revive your soul from hell Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Nghada(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

Guy calm down. Your blood too hot

grin grin
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by ehnukiny: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2022
CC
Daniel7543:
JONSYN7154

Adverting your idiosyncrasy & you lewdness .you are evil & vile from a cursed generation ..May the Lord humble you & revive your soul from hell fire .

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fresno: 8:47am On Apr 07, 2022
It's always nice to sleep with married women , despite my young age I have slept with two married women grin grin. It all started from them calling me my husband my husband, like play like play I comot prick fvck them well. Married women are easy to fvck ,just show them a little attention fiam Dem go open leg wide for you to enter .

Husbands in the house please give your wives the needed attention , care for them , love them , don't be too busy making money and neglect your sexual responsibilities, guys like me are always available when they run to our arms for solace .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
I swear, married women have good and sweet pussies. I wonder why their husbands cheat.

I dated 4 married women in the past, not until her husband almost caught us. I totally lost interest in single girls. Single girls fvck a lot.

How did you approach them for relationship?
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Pimine: 8:48am On Apr 07, 2022
Ximenez:

Una no dey tire?
Hygiene is a personal stuff.
What does it have to do with marital status
Aswearugaaad

I taya o. Stụpid people confidently making stụpid assertions. undecided
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Lovenorth: 8:48am On Apr 07, 2022
Some people are out to share their virus but they can not succeed by the special grace of God, steer clear of the married women
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Bmaster(m): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

YOU SEE UR LIFE COMRADE ?

All the enjoyments you gathered alone grin grin grin grin

Badt comrade grin grin grin
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Miracode(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2022
grin grin Lori iro
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2022
Unshackled:
[s]shame and you. Shame on Nairaland.

What a waste of effort and nonsense[/s].
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2022
agbonkamen:
[s]this your comment is childish! Why bring her mother into this, is her mother your age mate?[/s]
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Osanoghodua1: 8:54am On Apr 07, 2022
Sleeping with a married woman is same as taking fire in your Bossom. You will be brutalized and death will come earlier. Abstain from all illicit sex. God is waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2022
Deltatoto:
u don’t no what u r saying.I cheat and I don’t do raw.
Why are you cheating , makes no sense
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Fresno: 8:54am On Apr 07, 2022
BigYash:
How e go pain me.. My own be say sleeping with people's wives no make sense to me.. If them do am to you,will you like it?
Nothing bad in sleeping with married woman, if Dem do am to me so be it. People like me no fear karma, I don fvck two married women in their 30's and am in my twenties, blame their husbands for abandoning them not me.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by JONSYN7154: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2022
ehnukiny:
CC
Daniel7543:
JONSYN7154

Adverting your idiosyncrasy & you lewdness .you are evil & vile from a cursed generation ..May the Lord humble you & revive your soul from hell fire .
Ehnukiny, holy holy.
Go and make heaven make I see.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Bmaster(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

comrade,you just fall a victim in the hands of other comrades who just finished their early morning masturbation and some who just swore for the ashawo whom they just woke up from her cabal coz they felt cheated by the olosho girl.
U know that repentant spirit that enters inside the mind of one who just finished masturbating ?

Hope you triumph over their manhunts and other vices they're sending on ur way bro.

God be your strength grin grin grin
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Thathomeboy(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
nothing dey happen. Fvck married women is the best.
I woo them a lot. I'm currently working on one like that. But she is scared because she has never cheated, this is 2 years of her marriage with her husband. But I will win her over very soon.

And do you believe karma is real. That’s how someone would be fucking your own wife as well behind your back

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Tareq1105: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
As a married person who has been used to flesh to flesh with your partner ,it is actually had using a condom when playing away for any reason. Because it will seem like a condom removes the fun.
Mind you I don't cheat but I have come to see why it is so, though it shouldn't be BC they're many STIs and pregnancy

Nonsense topic.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

See as your life don dey go! Advice for those who no know their left to right!
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

At your age youve made fucking married women a sport! I hate to break this news to you bro but the rest of your life is ruined!!! I know a guy like you in my area 12 yrs ago. The Ondo boy was notorious for sleeping with peoples wives I warned him but he thought he was invisible till today nobody can explain Yomi's death even a cockroach had a more befitting exit. A very wise and elderly Uncle warned me never ever to sleep with a married woman as a young man, cause if i ever do then thats the begining of the end of my life. Continue Daniel! you will remember these words you read on Nairaland today

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

Oga what goes around comes around..if you sow the wind you will reap the whirlwind... A word is enough for the Wise...

4 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Verysmart101: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
I woo them a lot. I'm currently working on one like that. But she is scared because she has never cheated, this is 2 years of her marriage with her husband. But I will win her over very soon.

Hope u will be happy if ur wife cheats on you too?

1 Like

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by abuhusna1: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Those of you young lads prouding about knacking another person's wife please train your emotions to take it when karma comes visiting. Cos the boy that will knack your wife is still in primary school so dont forsake your wife or try harm the boy when it happens

6 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Verysmart101: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Authoreety:
Cursed people littered everywhere on this thread..

Honestly this thing shock me

2 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by mywells: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2022
Untimely death await such people who sleeps with married women.
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by PointZerom: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
yes ooh ...
Normally her husband goes out early to work, a manager in a bank.

So I decided to play around with her, I loved her like mad, I treated and pampered her like a baby, I knew what she was lacking from her husband.

At some point she wished I was her hus., She get husband but I was her command in chief.
So that day we were supposed to meet around 10 a:m at my place. Hotel was too risky...

She called to know the Items we needed to keep ourselves ok without any interference.
This is our routine, we made sure there is food, fruits, drinks, wines and other edibles.

I won't lie, at some point she became madly in love with me, gave me everything I needed. Kinda busy now.

To be continued in early grave..,....

Fixed
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by Advancedman(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

Is it a career or target for promotion?
Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by abuhusna1: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2022
Fresno:
Nothing bad in sleeping with married woman, if Dem do am to me so be it. People like me no fear karma, I don fvck two married women in their 30's and am in my twenties, blame their husbands for abandoning them not me.
When you step into the shoes of their husbands then you see why they abandon the wives. They went to hustle what the family will eat you call that abandon.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2022
Daniel7543:

If dey give u a 69year old mad woman u fit still give her head job, trust me. Sex don enter deep into ur bone marrow grin

2 Likes

Re: Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2022
What makes you think that those married women's husband's are faithful? I keep telling you people that all married women who cheat, learnt the act from their husbands. Know that and have peace.
BigYash:
Una get mind o,dey fvck people wives. I no blame una sha.. Na d mumu community pussies called wife,I blame.
Una say she clean,but she give u pussy.. She go still give another guy the same pussy somewhere.. Na so ,una go collect curse,collect disease join undecided

Avoid married women.. Girls full everywhere my niggas..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Please Beware Of That Bottle Of "Alomo Bitters" You Are About Drinking !!!!!! / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.