Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,937 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (62789 Views)

My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Fedelma: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Since you know him person go & report at the nearest police station before he do so. So that if eventually happens you cash out & the same time nail him. But becarefull next time
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by PrinceMajestic: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
Instead of you to happy say people want see your yeye breasts and Toto you come here cor dey misbehave. Naija girls are too stupid,they won't stop flooding my gallery with their stupid pussies because of urgent 2k recharge card money. You sent your naked pics to a man and now lying he snapped you without u knowing, This one's naked pics are about to be released probably because of urgent 2k or indomie or something stupid most likely
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Firstcitizen: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
I'm just depressed over this situation, I'm tired of him, he snapped me while I was naked and threatened to release my nudes...I've told him to sign the undertaken and leave me alone but he has refused...
Please I don't know what to do again!...Don't judge me or insult me because no one is perfect

Send us all his contact details and photo. If he dares it we start a roobery suspect identification case on him. My friend's house was robbed last week and we are eager to identify one of the suspects angry

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by bonnyhope: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
I'm just depressed over this situation, I'm tired of him, he snapped me while I was naked and threatened to release my nudes...I've told him to sign the undertaken and leave me alone but he has refused...
Please I don't know what to do again!...Don't judge me or insult me because no one is perfect

Why are you worried that your nude will get to the public?

If it was your hubby that have your nude, do you think you will be worried .

You ladies will keep on opening your legs for every agbero that comes your way.

You are not even fuucccking the responsible guys sef

Because no right thinking guy will threaten you with this no matter the misunderstanding.

Many people above me encouraging you that you are not first person to fuuuccck up

But then, how long can we keep romancing Immorality all in the name of " nobody holy pass"
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Olami1224: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

Release an ur sef “end of discussion “ don’t be intimidated
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by haabidah666: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
grin grin
EmekaBlue:
They want to see new ones. They have masturbated to all online
grin
EmekaBlue:
They want to see new ones. They have masturbated to all online

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by EmekaBlue(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
But the guy sha what will he gain aside shaming u and after that you can deal with him so just wish and hope it's just threat and that's all!

Wetin u do am?!
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by SunMusk(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Take police to his house and arrest him, simple. U re wasting time. Don't threat him with police. Carry d police to his house.
Angela1996:
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
Yes
LoL agbako
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Amazinggrace71: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
While he's threatening you, get a record of his conversation. That'll be enough evidence to charge him to court
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Quim2: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
In his house, I was sleeping cry

In his House? You know this bastard that we'll and still yet to have him Arrested?

That's a jail able offence
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Zulu2022: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Carry una chat screenshot go report am to any barracks around, gather army go em house carry de guy or report to dss
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by tmoneyu: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
Ignore him abeg
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by kcdendelo: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
I don't need shaming right now, I need help, I know I messed up cry and trust me, I'm fully aware and traumatised cry
You dont have to be. Take it easy. Just report the idiot to the authorities or totally disregard him. Block every Channel of Communication with him. He is threatening you more because he found out you are falling for it. Gather up your self and block him, he should do his worst
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Fabnaija: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
If you are not born again yet, and ready to become born again from now, I will help you. With the special prayer program, the blackmailer will delete all the nude pictures unknowing to him.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by kcdendelo: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Just report the idiot to the authorities or totally disregard him. Block every Channel of Communication with him. He is threatening you more because he found out you are falling for it. Gather up your self and block him, he should do his worst
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by LordOfTheGame: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
In his house, I was sleeping cry

After fvcking with him?
Well, the consequences of every action must be taken. Pls take yours in good fate but if he insist on a condition, try to meet up with it and let the world have peace again.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
Which state in Nigeria?
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by PrinceMajestic: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
You guys could be advising a very deadly Hoe unknowingly to you. Nobody's asking her the reason she is been blackmailed, nobody ask her how her naked pictures were snapped without her doing nothing to stop it when she wasn't even sleeping. What I understand here is a slut that have been checkmated on her evil plan. Cry bitch, we are waiting eagerly to see your over fhucked loosed naked body online. Useless bitch keep crying, I love to see Naija bitches wailing

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by fmonigent(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

Just calm everything would be fine.
Report him to the police now
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Tareq1105: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Report him to the police then. undecided

Take the matter to Police immediately. Tell the police the whole truth even if he was your ex, you reserve the right to quit the relationship.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Prenonjebose: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
Report him to the Police. They know how to deal with such persons. He is not a stranger, but somebody you know to an extent. This makes it easier
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:
Relax your mind please. You've made a mistake in the past and trust me, we all make mistakes. Go to police station and report him then dare him to release your nude. He will go to jail if he do. You can always pay a techie to wipe your picture or video out of the Internet but the bastard will spend years in prison
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by expertman(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
What's the location of the guy I will tell my navy boys to pick him up if he is within Abeokuta or Lagos let me know.
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by expertman(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
What's the location of the guy I will tell my navy boys to pick him up if he is within Abeokuta or Lagos let me know.

Angela1996:
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by tiegahpor: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

You are not perfect..

You are a DINGBAT lady...

Empty, UNPRODUCTIVE youths of today always carried away with USELESS pleasure of no positives..

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Tareq1105: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
You guys could be advising a very deadly LovePeddler unknowingly to you. Nobody's asking her the reason she is been blackmailed, nobody ask her how her naked pictures were snapped without her doing nothing to stop it when she wasn't even sleeping. What I understand here is a slut that have been checkmated on her evil plan. Cry bitch, we are waiting eagerly to see your over fhucked loosed naked body online. Useless bitch keep crying, I love to see Naija bitches wailing

Even if she was snapped while having sex, she's an adult with full right to give her body to whoever she pleases. The guy doesn't have right to snap her and use that to blackmail her. It's against the law even if he's her legal husband. He has no right.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Nadeol: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

Is Tiwa Savage dead?

Let him release it, don't pay him a dime.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by naikeboy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Who nude help na let him post it na... Primitive things everywhere.....
Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by Eriokanmi: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
LadyRosa:
If you're serious,report to police.
She don give police food chop be dat oo. Free food...awuuf grin

See my dear, most people don't care anymore oo. If you like, release videos or pictures. One month is the longest it would take her to bear the shame and that's if she's a popular personality or a celebrity. Like someone had said earlier, the OP should take it as a consequence of her action and move on with her life. Its a cross she'd have to bear. Most guys nowadays are aminals and if you tell these girls not to go after them, they'd never listen. No decent guy would lay such a threat on a girl.

There was a similar incident in owerri in February. The lady involved was crying because her ex posted her nude on her Facebook which he had access to. He posted her picture while using her Love Machine. All her friends saw it and started calling her attention to it. She almost committed suicide but I calmed her down. Took her to a serene place talked to her and bought her food and chill stuffs. While we were together, a friend called and said the case had been reported to Facebook and they've pulled down the post and the guy had also been blocked. I never knew face book could act so fast. Instead of scolding her, her friends only warned her to beware those defaming guys out there. Most of them are yahoo guys who think they can get whatever they want and whenever the like.

This girl in question happened to be my friend's sister. I'd have regarded this post as fake but because I knew somebody it happened to, it could be real.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by folake4u(f): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Of course you've fuçked up. Who never fûck up, hands in the air? No hands.

Don't be too hard on yourself, Op. Report him to the appropriate authorities.

3 Likes

Re: Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! by ChikaSunday(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angela1996:

Do like TIWA, save the money that you would have spent on police and all other scammers waiting to cash in on you after all, all you need to do is just join us in Nollywood here and shoot a few movies, if anyone brings it up in future you tell them it was one of your old movie scenes. Save your money joor

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper / Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.