Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Gov. Uzodimma Reaffirms Partnership With Us Govt On Covid-19 Vaccination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Uzodimma Reaffirms Partnership With Us Govt On Covid-19 Vaccination (147 Views)

Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality / Nigerian Customs Hands Over 6 Mine-resistant Military Vehicles To US Govt (Pic) / Shehu Sani Reacts To US Govt’s Visa Ban On Some Nigerian Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Uzodimma Reaffirms Partnership With Us Govt On Covid-19 Vaccination by Comroguji(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
GOV. UZODIMMA REAFFIRMS PARTNERSHIP WITH US GOVT ON COVID-19 VACCINATION

The Imo State Government today met with the United States Ambassadorial team on a COVID-19 vaccination in the State.

Gov. Uzodimma in his address commended Kathleen Fitzgibbon, US Deputy Chief of Mission and her team for their support in the fight against the deadly pandemic.

The Governor called on all religious leaders, Traditional leaders and the people of Imo State to support and avail themselves for the mission to stay alive and protected from the virus.

The Governor further disclosed that the cause to stay alive against COVID-19 is an all expense paid cause by the United States Government and enjoined all to take advantage.

Speaking earlier, the head of US delegation commended the Governor for his political will in support to keep his people safe.

She further commended the media in the State that has made the essence of the COVID-19 vaccination Cristal clear to both the rural and urban communities in the State.

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Reaffirms Partnership With Us Govt On Covid-19 Vaccination by Pdalds: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Which Covid 19
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Reaffirms Partnership With Us Govt On Covid-19 Vaccination by Rastaramsey(m): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
Pdalds:
Which Covid 19

I wonder ooo

LiveScore don tire them Sha

(1) (Reply)

Guard Your Utterances, Earl Osaro Cautions PDP Presidential Aspirants / Insecurity: I Won’t Tolerate Buck-passing When I Become President – Yahaya Bello / A Crazy Concept And Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.