Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna (27605 Views)

Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form / Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by MathewOG(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Jjj
Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by Mooh247: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
Spider20:
The rich are always getting richer, Whereas the Poor are always watching movie
I pity Nigeria angry angry

Don't pity Nigeria... Pity the poor people that refuse to work and be useful
Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by alfsalami: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Everything wants to be governor , even this one too
Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by Awoleesu(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Comrade journey no straight... Too many detours.

Why didn't he decamp straight to PDP immediately he left APC?

So, PRP died with Balarabe ke na?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by osazsky(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Recycled old retarded men with no manifestoes..just look at our options..tinubu..artiku..yahaya wike..Amaechi..nigeria will cintinue to get worst with all these beast who are supposed to be in jail if we had a functional judiciary..as an economist i checked our economics indiecs looked at the projections and discovered that nigeria will be declared a failed state in 2035 just like Venezuela even with its oil..if u have properties sell them and relocate..youth if u love your children relocate do this for your own children..no security..our debt interest servicing is d highest in d world..we now borrow to pay salaries
.then imagine this set of persons ruling another 8 years

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by derecho(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
I think he is Fulani too
NotBeenPaid:

He might win. Firstly, he's a Muslim, secondly Kaduna is in dire need of change of leadership.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by Dubetex96(m): 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
NaMe4:

He's a grassroot politician o!
Forget rigging. Hope Nigerians benefit from the amended electoral act.
Story grass root Twitter
Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by Funflipper: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Senator transistor radio wan be governor.
Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by delightglobal(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Like seriously Governor go fit am
pavoda:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R58i5ZE8oPg

Senator Shehu Sani Picks KADUNA STATE PDP Governorship Nomination Form.

Details to follow

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1511741403499581455?t=2QWiNi9sPx7xpJ1LUTl9Vw&s=19
Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by HausaIgboYoruba: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
JosephXavier:
Why can't Kaduna South produce a governor?

Kaduna South deserve to produce the next governor of Kaduna State and that should be in discussion in 2023

They have suffered a lot in the hands of the dominantly Muslim North

The Muslims in Kaduna have hijacked the politics and wants to exterminate the Christian's
Plateau State comes to mind too

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by jaxxy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bellfun:
Lol...his loss will be monumental!

This is real local politics not Twitter rants

He can win it actually. El Rufai has failed woefully especially in security.
Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by JudasNaKarrot: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
omenkaLives:
Smh. This shaggy and scraggly looking court clown thinks governing Kaduna state is a circus show. He thinks speaking vanacular sets him "in tune with the youths". Screeching ewe.

Folks like him imagine those who cheer his inane Twitter outings are Kaduna resident who could cast their votes on D day. Sadly, 99% of those cheerleaders are from 5 states that have absolutely no say in what happens in Kaduna.

We still could remember that while he was a senator, one of his most publicised constituency intervention was the distribution of transistor radios to his constituents.

It would be in his best interest to set about purchasing trendy custumes to go with the career he has been destined to pursue for life- clowning. And he should get a decent haircut already.
I'm not Igbo, take note. I don't understand this your obsessions with Igbos. You try as much as you can to disparage them. What's your problem Mr Man.
You ought to live above this life here in Nairaland being an old member of this forum but I can see that wisdom and sense you lack.

Oya say this prayers after me....
My father my father, please give me sense from now on so that I will be useful to my parents, community and the country at large.
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by jaxxy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
omenkaLives:
Smh. This shaggy and scraggly looking court clown thinks governing Kaduna state is a circus show. He thinks speaking vanacular sets him "in tune with the youths". Screeching ewe.

Folks like him imagine those who cheer his inane Twitter outings are Kaduna resident who could cast their votes on D day. Sadly, 99% of those cheerleaders are from 5 states that have absolutely no say in what happens in Kaduna.

We still could remember that while he was a senator, one of his most publicised constituency intervention was the distribution of transistor radios to his constituents.

It would be in his best interest to set about purchasing trendy custumes to go with the career he has been destined to pursue for life- clowning. And he should get a decent haircut already.

U seem to forget this same man has been a champion for democracy even b4 elrufai knew what's politics was. Even even went to jail during the abacha era.

He will definitely win if he runs for governorship. He's not a clown bt an astute politician.
Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by Hezmatosky: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hahahahahhahahhaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry, I laughed hahahahahhahahhaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Finally, kaduna is .............................................. Hahahahahhahahhaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
excomarow:
From SSS to GSS... You gatrrit
Sen. Shehu Sani to Gov. Shehu Sani wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by omenkaLives(m): 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
jaxxy:

U seem to forget this same man has been a champion for democracy even b4 elrufai knew what's politics was. Even even went to jail during the abacha era.

He will definitely win if he runs for governorship. He's not a clown bt an astute politician.
He will win if he runs, but failed in his bid to return to the red chambers.

Tell me another story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
I knew from the beginning this guy is working on his cv.. fake politicians everywhere
Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by dmbb: 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
What is wrong with this confused politian?
Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by omenkaLives(m): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
I'm not Igbo, take note. I don't understand this your obsessions with Igbos. You try as much as you can to disparage them. What's your problem Mr Man.
You ought to live above this life here in Nairaland being an old member of this forum but I can see that wisdom and sense you lack.

Oya say this prayers after me....
My father my father, please give me sense from now on so that I will be useful to my parents, community and the country at large.
Amen!
Do I look like I give a pinch of fvck what you think or what tribe you are? You can take your opinion and your prayer and shove it up the hole where from you arrived this world.

Puto.

Bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bunch of losers
Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
omenkaLives:
He will win if he runs, but failed in his bid to return to the red chambers.

Tell me another story.

That was because he ran under a wrong platform after dillydalling with Apc thinking elrufai/Apc would support him and then people were still hopeful about elrufai Apc leadership not knowing he would be a colossal failure of a governor.

This man has paid he dues for democracy in Nigeria, he us not a political opportunist like the colossal failure.
Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by JudasNaKarrot: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
omenkaLives:
Do I look like I give a pinch of fvck what you think or what tribe you are? You can take your opinion and your prayer and shove it up the hole where from you arrived this world.

Puto.

Bye.

Why do you like to display your foolishness online all the time. You are too old for this.

"Agbaya"

Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by AsawanaDgreat: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
I pray he wins
Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by obayendo1010(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Am a PDP fan but El rufai is better than this man, talk is cheap, and this man voice pratically everything sayable as a politician, so if he had any atom of ideal or solution to resolve the killing in Kaduna state, he would suggest,or point us in the right direction, to his own Glory but none of such, the best he can come up with is to give update on killing locations.
The hand writing is clear he has nothing to offer, for me this is dead on arrival.
The good people of kaduna should look some where else.
Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by Ekpekus(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
pavoda:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R58i5ZE8oPg

Senator Shehu Sani Picks KADUNA STATE PDP Governorship Nomination Form.

Details to follow

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1511741403499581455?t=2QWiNi9sPx7xpJ1LUTl9Vw&s=19
Where he for see money buy form? grin
Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by Nigerialabalaba: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
gracealonev:
Nice move!
This man has already won in all senatorial zones - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by hisexcellency34: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
he will get all his votes on twitter
Re: Shehu Sani Picks PDP Governorship Nomination Form In Kaduna by KUNZEH(m): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dattijo all the way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic / Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. / Tinubu's Supporters To Hold Pre-Inaugural Hangout Until May 29 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.