Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,209 members, 7,963,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:01 AM

Why Do Some Fuel Stations Refuse Selling In Jerrycan? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Fuel Stations Refuse Selling In Jerrycan? (646 Views)

"Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Fuel Stations Refuse Selling In Jerrycan? by Bluntdude: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
So I joined my colleague on his way home in his car and at a point his car started showing sign of insufficient fuel on his dashboard. Being a learner, he was really scared and I advised that he pulled over and get some fuel since he believed that his car may get stuck on the way because we were in heavy traffic and his fuel was being drained. Now here's the thing... We had already passed a couple of gas stations while driving before he noticed he was short on fuel. When he eventually pulled over, I took the jerrycan and walked down some distance to the other side of the road and told them our car wouldn't move due to insufficiency of fuel and I was in desperate need of some fuel but the attendant refused vehemently saying that they do not sell to customers in jerrycans. I talked and talked and he refused. At a point, a motorist pointed me to where the manager was and told me to go talk to him... Na that one bad pass sef... Before I could open my mouth to talk, he had already said no to me. When I took time to explain the situation and how desperate we were for some fuel he even became fierce and said no still, and went ahead to tell me he may even lose his job if he dared sold to me in a jerrycan no matter the situation. Truth is I was shocked and I still do not know why some gas stations turn down customers (who apparently aren't 'black-marketers) down when they seek to buy fuel in jerrycans for either their car or generator set. Isn't it same money they'd collect if sold directly to people who drive directly into the gas station to buy? This had always puzzled me.
Re: Why Do Some Fuel Stations Refuse Selling In Jerrycan? by immortalcrown(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Because some posters post things in the wrong sections.
Re: Why Do Some Fuel Stations Refuse Selling In Jerrycan? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Because some posters posts things in the wrong sections.
shocked this is cold.. grin
Re: Why Do Some Fuel Stations Refuse Selling In Jerrycan? by Bluntdude: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
immortalcrown:
Because some posters posts things in the wrong sections.

Ok. Help me carry am go the right place. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Fuel Stations Refuse Selling In Jerrycan? by BigRocky: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bluntdude:

No mind them,they won't allow the mods do their work.
Mtcheeew
Re: Why Do Some Fuel Stations Refuse Selling In Jerrycan? by yanabasee(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Because PMS is not supposed to be retailed..... The black market guys pay extra to get their fuel and so if you want to use another means to get the fuel through a jerrican, they will refused selling it to you ... Believing that you want to go and sell it
Re: Why Do Some Fuel Stations Refuse Selling In Jerrycan? by greatness77: 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bluntdude:

The only reason is because d fuel will be small and they fear u might refuse to accept and carry your fuel go because u already know d guage of your gallon and even if u did not know someone there will know it and if its a hot tempered man he will exclaim "metre no good oo" and those who wanted to put fuel in their car will all ran away, so its not because of black market ok, next time if u want dem to sell fuel for jerican for u, just make sure nobody is there dat wants to buy also in jerican then aproach d guy just communicate with him man to man then wisper to his ear dat u understands dat d fuel will be small asure him u will carry it no matter how small it will be, if u wish u can still dash him #100 the guy will smile and sell d fuel for u, did u understand now? Ive been buying fuel in jerican since with dis trick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Fuel Stations Refuse Selling In Jerrycan? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Why Do Some Fuel Stations Refuse Selling In Jerrycan? by Bluntdude: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2022
greatness77:
The only reason is because d fuel will be small and they fear u might refuse to accept and carry your fuel go because u already know d guage of your gallon and even if u did not know someone there will know it and if its a hot tempered man he will exclaim "metre no good oo" and those who wanted to put fuel in their car will all ran away, so its not because of black market ok, next time if u want dem to sell fuel for jerican for u, just make sure nobody is there dat wants to buy also in jerican then aproach d guy dont communicate with him man to man then wisper to his ear dat u understands dat d fuel will be small asure him u will carry it no matter how small it will be, if u wish u can still dash him #100 the guy will smile and sell d fuel for u, did u understand now? Ive been buying fuel in jerican since with dis trick

Hahahahahahhahahahaahahahahaha..... My belle oooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Fuel Stations Refuse Selling In Jerrycan? by Bluntdude: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2022
yanabasee:
Because PMS is not supposed to be retailed..... The black market guys pay extra to get their fuel and so if you want to use another means to get the fuel through a jerrican, they will refused selling it to you ... Believing that you want to go and sell it

Retailers always bring 25ltrs na. If person carry 4 or 5ltrs to come buy dem suppose know say na for generator mostly
Re: Why Do Some Fuel Stations Refuse Selling In Jerrycan? by yanabasee(m): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2022
Bluntdude:

Retailers always bring 25ltrs na. If person carry 4 or 5ltrs to come buy dem suppose know say na for generator mostly

And a retailer will carry many 5ltrs and go there or hire people with it and by the time he's done buying from all of it... He'd be able to get upto 50litrs... And he will still go out there to retail it...

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please What Do You Think Someone Would Lose For Not Being In A Relationship / How To Attract The Right Girl(seduction / How I Had An Affair With My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.