Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:48 PM

Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) (63158 Views)

Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / Ladies How True Can This Be? (Photo) / How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 8:08am On Apr 07, 2022
If I get wind of my husband-to-be dressing & looking like the guys gays in the second picture in the name of bro-dal shower, I'm definitely calling off the wedding...

Otherwise, I will loathe him for a very very very long time!
Gosh!!
Look at them posing in those short undies!!!

Anyway, let me save my breath. It's obvious they are gay men.
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Moscodee1990(m): 8:08am On Apr 07, 2022
All these bullshit
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:09am On Apr 07, 2022
Frank25:
Do yourself a big favour to acquire sense e get why undecided

That guy is right na

1 Like

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Ijaya123: 8:09am On Apr 07, 2022
Second picture is despicable to look at.

Looks like a bunch of gays.

1 Like

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by drlateef: 8:11am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
I hate all these modern misogynists called men,always copying and competing with women on everything, what's this rubbish again? I think this is a new invention from the redpillers

Women are the worst copycat of men. That’s the basis of feminism.

1 Like

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Franking: 8:12am On Apr 07, 2022
Frank25:
If i may ask is there anything wrong in trying out new stuffs....most people tends to take things serious without giving concrete reasons.

It's their life, they choose to do whatever dims them fit and owes no one an explanation....,people should learn the privacy policy and also know when they are invading.

I rest my case

U are guilty of the same thing u are whining about.

People have their opinions which doesn't have to tally with urs.

U don't want to hear people's opinion on something thus terming it invasion of privacy. Do u even know the meaning?

U must be gay.

1 Like

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Franking: 8:14am On Apr 07, 2022
habsydiamond:
if u have problem come and borrow me yours now.. Cos I don't know how my comment was directed to you.

The goat has a problem with people airing their views. He wants everyone to agree with his gaylaced lenses.
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by NybenSBF101(m): 8:14am On Apr 07, 2022
Picture two is definitely a gay event
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by SpiritLION(m): 8:16am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
I hate all these modern misogynists called men,always copying and competing with women on everything, what's this rubbish again? I think this is a new invention from the redpillers

The other day I saw your comment on this forum, asking (God) when will you have your own husband, yet you can't stop insulting men in general at every given opportunity.

If we compile ALL your comments on Nairaland, 99.9% of them would be insults directed at men, yet you want to attract what you despise?? Are you serious??

Many Nairalanders are marrying each other and what attracted them to each other was their comments on this forum because the BIBLE says, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

I would advise you work on your character moving forward, if not.....

1 Like

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Menstruation: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2022
Life is similar to a bus ride. The journey begins when we board the bus. We meet people along our way of which some are strangers, some friends and some strangers yet to be friends.

There are stops at intervals and people board in. At times some of these people make their presence felt, leave an impact through their grace and beauty on us fellow passengers while on other occasions they remain indifferent.

But then it is important for some people to make an exit, to get down and walk the paths they were destined to because if people always made an entrance and never left either for the better or worse, then we would feel suffocated and confused like those people in the bus, the purpose of the journey would lose its essence and the journey altogether would neither be worthwhile nor smooth.

1 Like

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by jmaxjohn(m): 8:21am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:

Would a misogynist marry?
Strongly tryna not say what's on my mind rn
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by saphiere(f): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2022
siofra:
Bro-dal shower Abi groom shower grin

Picture two looks like a gay sleep over cheesy
Women lead men follow.

1 Like

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Frank25: 8:26am On Apr 07, 2022
You can locate your sense in your wardrope
Franking:

U are guilty of the same thing u are whining about.

People have their opinions which doesn't have to tally with urs.

U don't want to hear people's opinion on something thus terming it invasion of privacy. Do u even know the meaning?

U must be gay.
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Contekbbc: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:

Be calming down! cheesy
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2022
This is like the opposite of normal.
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by heniford2: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
High blood pressure fit kill you oh! Ontop men matter grin
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by johbara: 8:41am On Apr 07, 2022
What that f* happened to bachelor's Eve.....
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by fineboynl(m): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2022
killmods:
The first pic is okay but add more booze and home made cocktails with some strippers. The second pic is just a lie or probably a gang of gays
if they were girls. Would you say they are lesbians?
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2022
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by johbara: 8:45am On Apr 07, 2022
What tha.....f* happened to bachelor's Eve?
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
Total nonsense. Is there anything women do that they did not copy from men? You creatures are too entitled
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by oilmane(m): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2022
siofra:
Bro-dal shower Abi groom shower grin

Picture two looks like a gay sleep over cheesy

Hmmm, hope they're not bisexual sha cause those postures up there nor too clear o
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
Total nonsense. Is there anything women do that they did not copy from men? You creatures are too entitled. Farm tools
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:

You go hate tire. You never see anything. grin
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by IamSalt: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2022
Frank25:
If i may ask is there anything wrong in trying out new stuffs....most people tends to take things serious without giving concrete reasons.

It's their life, they choose to do whatever dims them fit and owes no one an explanation....,people should learn the privacy policy and also know when they are invading.

I rest my case

Na this "it's their life and mind your business" slogan be the problem of the world today.
Should we also agree the political office holders should be allowed to live their lives and us minding our business??
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2022
I don't like it, won't let him do it angry.
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2022
This is the highest level of stupidity!
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:

all this ones na gay in disguise
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
grin
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by Kazeem47(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2022
habsydiamond:
This second pix looks more like gaygaymu people.. If u know u know

Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by OnowuOra(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2022
I had rather stick to our bachelors night or Suya night than this yeye Gay-like assembly nicknamed Brodial shower
Re: Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2022
killmods:
The first pic is okay but add more booze and home made cocktails with some strippers. The second pic is just a lie or probably a gang of gays
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) / Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.