Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,918 members, 7,973,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:58 AM

Politics Had Killed More Than Crimes In The World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Politics Had Killed More Than Crimes In The World. (171 Views)

Why Are There Lesser Violent Crimes In Nigeria Than Say US? / Woman: Punishing her husband for her Ex-boyfriend's crimes / Actress Mercy Johnson Called Out By Her Colleague Sonia Ogiri For Her 'crimes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics Had Killed More Than Crimes In The World. by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
Try and learn more online and also from history around the world. You'll discover that politics had killed way more than crimes.

Politicians had killed many people during coups, elections and running for power.

Politics is the dirtiest game in the world and will always be.

Politicians are liars and deceivers in all things and no one is better to other.

Politicians embezzles government and public funds, which denies the from Good life.

Politics had destroyed and still destroying nations coupled by corruption.

Politicians forms bandits, terrorists and other arm groups to fight for political powers, which kill more civilians and other political rivals.

Politics games are played in the nation, at work, in the church, in businesses and other social gatherings that governs.

The truth is you can bring crimes to book, not you can't bring politics to book.
Re: Politics Had Killed More Than Crimes In The World. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Politics Had Killed More Than Crimes In The World. by yinkaOdutuyo: 12:09am On Apr 07, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Bye go to abyss
Re: Politics Had Killed More Than Crimes In The World. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:12am On Apr 07, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Bye go to abyss
Rest in peace bro

(1) (Reply)

Free Whatsapp Marketing Webinar (100% Free) / Polio Must End In Africa / Enugu Born Showman Thrills Rome , Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.