Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists (2109 Views)

Female Pant Recovered From Suspected Cultists Arrested In Delta (photos) / Guns, Charms, Ammunition Recovered From Suspected Kidnapper Arrested In Kogi / Lady Bravely Escaped From Suspected 'One Chance' Kidnappers In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Temi2468: 12:16am On Apr 07, 2022
Good evening, NL.

After watching the Villarreal vs Bayern Match in my neighbour's house, I set out to my house. Immediately I entered, I was welcomed by a strong smell of something burning. And my wife and child were fast asleep. Disturbed that the choky smell hadn't suffocated them, I quickly checked them to be sure they were fine. I then decided to trace the smoke to where it was coming from with the intention of scolding those involved for risking people's lives by burning something this time of the night. To my shock, it was a house burning nearby and the occupants were not around. Immediately, I began moving from house to house calling on people to help put out the fire. While doing that, my neighbors and wife all came to the scene to help. But, I had to tell her to go check on our son after I observed he was alone sleeping. As she was going, a guy hid in a corner close to a dilapidated house and began asking her to come. She queried while he would be in a dark and beckoned on her. He didn't respond to that but kept insisting she came where he was. But, she hurried out of that place. Later, my landlord too later observed that there was a strange presence around the vicinity and that was when my wife narrated what happened and how the suspected ritualist was shining a dim light towards her direction and commanding her to come.

So, the suspected ritualist was trying to take the advantage of the tension caused by the burning house to carry out his evil act. Pls, let us be more careful because the times we are in are dangerous. And some of these ritualists use charms to call their victims, which means we must be prayerful, too!

God will continue to protect us.

The fire also was put out, but a lot of things had already burnt.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by jeff1993: 12:29am On Apr 07, 2022
Na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by 46arcadez(m): 12:30am On Apr 07, 2022
Lucky her.
No evil shall befall your family nor any plague come near your dwelling.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Alphafeezay(m): 12:34am On Apr 07, 2022
God be praised!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by tit(f): 12:53am On Apr 07, 2022
Alert people in the neighborhood.
Una for catch the guy.

Be on the watch out.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Karlovych: 5:11am On Apr 07, 2022
embarassed People should be very careful these days, elections are around the corner and some wicked people/politicians are looking for lives to destroy.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Dessyeghez: 5:35am On Apr 07, 2022
Things are happening, Aswerugad

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by HYDEEE: 6:22am On Apr 07, 2022
Election period nor be here for this naija o, na just to dey beg God for heavenly odeshi.
This na better testimony.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by realstars: 6:38am On Apr 07, 2022
We thank God for he escape.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:28am On Apr 07, 2022
How does a stranger trying to toast your wife at night translate to suspected ritualist? A ritualist who knows his job would sneek behind her and use chloroform.

And look at those ones thanking god. Where is the same god when people are killed inside his own house.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Temi2468: 7:54am On Apr 07, 2022
46arcadez:
Lucky her.
No evil shall befall your family nor any plague come near your dwelling.

Amen.
Thank you.
Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Temi2468: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2022
Alphafeezay:
God be praised!!

Yes o

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Temi2468: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2022
tit:
Alert people in the neighborhood.
Una for catch the guy.

Be on the watch out.

That was the mistake my wife made.
She didn't quickly inform us until the tension of the fire had died down. And by the time my landlord began to suspect strange movements, we moved around the streets, but they had left.

It wasn't her fault really.
Everyone was overwhelmed by the fire incident.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Temi2468: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
How does a stranger trying to toast your wife at night translate to suspected ritualist? A ritualist who knows his job would sneek behind her and use chloroform.

And look at those ones thanking god. Where is the same god when people are killed inside his own house.

O ma ṣe o!
Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2022
Thank you Jesus

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by SEGLIZ: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Temi2468:
Good evening, NL.

After watching the Villarreal vs Bayern Match in my neighbour's house, I set out to my house. Immediately I entered, I was welcomed by a strong smell of something burning. And my wife and child were fast asleep. Disturbed that the choky smell hadn't suffocated them, I quickly checked them to be sure they were fine. I then decided to trace the smoke to where it was coming from with the intention of scolding those involved for risking people's lives by burning something this time of the night. To my shock, it was a house burning nearby and the occupants were not around. Immediately, I began moving from house to house calling on people to help put out the fire. While doing that, my neighbors and wife all came to the scene to help. But, I had to tell her to go check on our son after I observed he was alone sleeping. As she was going, a guy hid in a corner close to a dilapidated house and began asking her to come. She queried while he would be in a dark and beckoned on her. He didn't respond to that but kept insisting she came where he was. But, she hurried out of that place. Later, my landlord too later observed that there was a strange presence around the vicinity and that was when my wife narrated what happened and how the suspected ritualist was shining a dim light towards her direction and commanding her to come.

So, the suspected ritualist was trying to take the advantage of the tension caused by the burning house to carry out his evil act. Pls, let us be more careful because the times we are in are dangerous. And some of these ritualists use charms to call their victims, which means we must be prayerful, too!

God will continue to protect us.

The fire also was put out, but a lot of things had already burnt.
how are you so sure the said strange individual cum ritualist isn't the arsonist!?

he might have induced the inferno knowing the occupant of the said house weren't around just to bring people out then go for the soft target among them.

Thanks be to God your house hold didn't fall victim of this whole thing happening, neither will be any of us portion.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Lastmankc(m): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2022
What area is that?
Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2022
It could have been one of those random agbero guy just trying to flirt and toast your wife ( which is wrong), which kidnapper would seat at a corner and be flashing light to his potential victim (an adult for that matter) and be beckoning on her to come just like that? not saying he could not have been a kidnapper, but they way we conclude things in a hurry in this country....a scream from your wife shouting "kidnapper" without any prove and I am pretty sure you guys would not have waisted time carrying out jungle justice on the dude, undecided undecided undecidedthank God for your wife, but this kidnapper assumptions could as well be different, let us all be security conscious all thesame.
Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Idumuje: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2022
What happened to the burning house? Were you able to douse the flame?
Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Temi2468: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Itohan22:
Thank you Jesus

Yes o!
A great testimony.
Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Temi2468: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
SEGLIZ:
how are you so sure the said strange individual cum ritualist isn't the arsonist!?

he might have induced the inferno knowing the occupant of the said house weren't around just to bring people out then go for the soft target among them.

Thanks be to God your house hold didn't fall victim of this whole thing happening, neither will be any of us portion.

Wow!!!!!

This was our conclusion after critically judging the whole thing!
Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Temi2468: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lastmankc:
What area is that?

Supare-Akoko, Ondo State
Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Temi2468: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Idumuje:
What happened to the burning house? Were you able to douse the flame?

Yes, but a lot of properties were destroyed.
We also prevented the fire from reaching the kitchen by breaking through the kitchen wall to remove the gas cooker. The fire was put out before spreading to the sitting room but other rooms were burnt with the roofs.

Thank God in all.
Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by SEGLIZ: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Temi2468:

Wow!!!!!

This was our conclusion after critically judging the whole thing!

One can not too careful in these days of stories that touches the heart. it is well will you and all yours.
Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Ogbeni2000: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
shocked
Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Realmi: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Thank God o
Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Temi2468: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
It could have been one of those random agbero guy just trying to flirt and toast your wife ( which is wrong), which kidnapper would seat at a corner and be flashing light to his potential victim (an adult for that matter) and be beckoning on her to come just like that? not saying he could not have been a kidnapper, but they way we conclude things in a hurry in this country....a scream from your wife shouting "kidnapper" without any prove and I am pretty sure you guys would not have waisted time carrying out jungle justice on the dude, undecided undecided undecidedthank God for your wife, but this kidnapper assumptions could as well be different, let us all be security conscious all thesame.

You may be right but I have a strong impression that our assumption was almost right.

This is because recently, there have been increase in infiltration of yahoo boys around our area accompanied with strange ritual attacks in town.

And our area is a developing area with many bushes around which could be a hideout for these evil suspects. There's a hotel close to us too and the activities of young guys there look suspicious.

Issue of agberos is very very uncommon in my area here and we're more refined than the jungle justice assumption you have of us.

Hmm.

Let me stop here. I know what I am saying and what I have seen.
Let's just pray for God's protection always.
Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Temi2468: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
realstars:
We thank God for he escape.

Thank God o
Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Temi2468: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
SEGLIZ:
One can not too careful in these days of stories that touches the heart. it is well will you and all yours.

Amen
And you too.

Thank you very much
Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Temi2468:

You may be right but I have a strong impression that our assumption was almost right.

This is because recently, there have been increase in infiltration of yahoo boys around our area accompanied with strange ritual attacks in town.

And our area is a developing area with many bushes around which could be a hideout for these evil suspects. There's a hotel close to us too and the activities of young guys there look suspicious.

Issue of agberos is very very uncommon in my area here and we're more refined than the jungle justice assumption you have of us.

Hmm.

Let me stop here. I know what I am saying and what I have seen.
Let's just pray for God's protection always.
ok thanks for the clarification, the insecurity this days is no doubt a cause to be even more suspicious and security conscious, may God continue to protect your family.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Escaped From Suspected Ritualists by Temi2468: 1:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
ok thanks for the clarification, the insecurity this days is no doubt a cause to be even more suspicious and security conscious, may God continue to protect your family.

Amen
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Horrible Things Nigerians Do! / [pics] 300level Student Release Pix Of Girls He Has Slept With In Campus. / Photo Of Edo Girls Doing Prostitution In Russia Revealed By Russian Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.