Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

How Can I Get Admission In Kazakh National Medical University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Get Admission In Kazakh National Medical University? (153 Views)

UI Shines As Winners Emerge In OCI Foundation’s 2022 National Medical Essay Cont / How Can I Get Admission In Kazakh National Medical University? / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Admission In Kazakh National Medical University? by shivamkumar: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2022
There are 2 important things to remember regarding admission to any university in Kazakhstan; these 2 being the “eligibility criteria” and “admission process”.

Regarding the former, you need to be at least 17 years old at the time of applying for admission. Apart from that, you need to have studied PCB in your 10+2 and must’ve scored at least 50% in your Class 12 Board exams. Additionally, you also need to score the minimum NEET cutoff for admission into a Kazakhstan medical college, which shall mostly be around 140.

You can apply on the university website independently or through an MBBS abroad consultant. After giving all your necessary personal and academic details here, you shall receive a Letter of Recommendation (LoR)/Admission Letter that denotes successful application.

Following this, you need to carry out the final documentation process i.e. verification of the documents that you earlier submitted. After this step is successful, you will receive a Letter of Invitation from the country, which officially confirms your admission.

Now, the only thing coming between you and the Kazakh National Medical University[ is the Visa and air ticketing, which will be better if done through the educational consultant.

This is all that you need to know!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Any Online Tutoring Platform That Nigerians Are Tutoring On ? / Learn How To Simplify Maxterm Using Kmap / 10 Tips For Choosing The Best Web Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.