Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,584 members, 7,951,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

"Work Hard" Is The Backbone Of Backwardness. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "Work Hard" Is The Backbone Of Backwardness. (164 Views)

Work Hard Or Smart? What's Your Opinion? / How Hard Is It To Be An Entrepreneur In Nigeria / What Song Inspires You To Work Hard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Work Hard" Is The Backbone Of Backwardness. by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2022
My ears were used to hear the purest lie that to achieve your goal under the dear sun,one should work hard.

My uncle underscores this lie all of the time. He once told me that "I enroll you in expensive school to prevent you from working any harder,it's left to you to chose if you want to be bricklayer or the engineer...smart ones use their brains while others use otherwise".

I look closer to my father's life style. I thought he was extreme capitalist,but no. He is just living in a real world.

To deliver a letter or other mails,you have two ways:

(1)walk from place A to place B

(2)just send them via electronic means

The first is Hard Work,the second is Smart Work.

But I had to work hard before I became smart.
My uncle too once worked harder before he learnt his lesson the hard way. He used to have an opposite view against my father who would always look for the simpler route and much effective.

Are you smart? Work smart.

Are you as silly as I was? Work hard,you'll find yourself working smarter.

(1) (Reply)

Ktsl #engineering# / Reliable & Creative Graphic Designers Needed! / Getting a record deal for your music career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.