Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,689 members, 7,918,169 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:29 AM

Forget The Tears, She Is Dating A Married Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forget The Tears, She Is Dating A Married Man (289 Views)

“forget Fake Tears, She’s 4ckin A Married Man” – Nkechi Blessing Exposed / Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky" / Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget The Tears, She Is Dating A Married Man by Jenniferchuma10: 10:41am On Apr 07, 2022
Popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing, gets called out for allegedly having an affair with a married man amidst her messy breakup with her husband.

"Forget the tears, She is dating a married man"-Gistlover calls out Nkechi Blessing over marriage breakup
The actress and her husband, Honourable Opeyemi, have been throwing tantrums for days as the duo publicly announce their separation while exposing each other’s downsides.

"Forget the tears, She is dating a married man"-Gistlover calls out Nkechi Blessing over marriage breakup
According to an Instagram blogger, Gistlover, the mother of one is in an amorous relationship with Omoluabi, the owner of the Real Estate company she signed an ambassadorial deal with a few months ago.

Adding to the claim, the blogger alleged that Nkechi Blessing has been breaking homes and snatching people’s boyfriends for a long time.

The post reads, “All of una wey dey come my DM dey beg for Nkechi, abeg make everybody getat ooo, when she was cursing me, una stop am forget fake tears ooo, Nkechi is dating Omoluabi, she be actress so all those tears an scene one una forget Destiny Etiko wey use her mama swear say she never see man when I talk wey I talk that time, small picture begin fly up and down. Na their work, pretence, leave people’s husband alone, it’s that simple, I come in peace.

Nkechi dey sweat under Ac werey don Dey cry before proper cry come , olobo Yalumo ooooo, Awon eyan hard work, my darling of them ask you say, ta lon bo lowo, tell them say Na GLB bi, onikuure with that your PUNA wey you take Dey scatter everywhere, stay away from peoples home, you say No,

For more details please click on the link below �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/forget-the-tears-she-is-dating-a-married-man-gistlover-calls-out-nkechi-blessing-over-marriage-breakup/

Re: Forget The Tears, She Is Dating A Married Man by Mokason288(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2022
angry
Re: Forget The Tears, She Is Dating A Married Man by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Crocodile tears. Who believes those gender embarassed

1 Like

Re: Forget The Tears, She Is Dating A Married Man by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2022
Did anybody's wife complained to gist lover? what happened to minding the business that pays her/him
Re: Forget The Tears, She Is Dating A Married Man by MonkeyMods(m): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Maltina cares

*sips bitter leaves water*

(1) (Reply)

"So That Unreasonable Humanbeing Finally Put Off A Shinning Ligh- Frank Edwards / Orlando Julius: 15 Things To Know About Late Legendary Highlife Musician / Cardi B And Offset Displays Photos Of Their First Son For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.