Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,530 members, 7,926,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:19 PM

“i’m A Lesbian” – Nkechi Blessing Makes Shocking Revelation Amidst Messy Breakup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m A Lesbian” – Nkechi Blessing Makes Shocking Revelation Amidst Messy Breakup (491 Views)

Bbnaija Ike, Diane Reconcile, Spotted Hangin Out Despite Messy Breakup Wit Mercy / Mercy Eke Flaunts Banging Body In Sultry Photos Amidst Messy Breakup With Ike / “Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m A Lesbian” – Nkechi Blessing Makes Shocking Revelation Amidst Messy Breakup by Gistposter: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2022
Nollywood popular actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday and her politician husband identified as Honourable Opeyemi Falegan have been making blogs headlines in recent hours as they tackle each other following their breakup on Wednesday evening, 6th of April.

Gistlover has also been tackling the actress and spilling sorts of things about Blessing and her husband on Instagram. To react to the allegations by the controversial blog, Nkechi went live on Instagram to make a shocking revelation about her.

The Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing said she is a lesbian. In the video which you will watch below, Nkechi asked her followers on her Instagram live if any one of them is lesbian as she would love to link up with any one of them.

According to the actress, her husband, Opeyemi has not been able to satisfy her in b#d and that is why she had purchased so many toys to give her self-satisfaction. Watch her speak below;

VIDEO >>>>

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Explains Why She Didn’t Attend Or Post Rita Dominic On Her Wedding / Caroline Danjuma Blames Linda Ikeji For Her Divorce In New Episode Of Rholagos / Watch Samklef Disgrace Banky W As Wizkid React As Samklef Disgrace Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.