Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,907 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place (1162 Views)

Drama As Unizik Female Student Runs Mad After Being Thrown Out Of A Car / My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 07, 2022
Men are being thrown out of the work place, after being thrown out, many of these men realise they do not have nothing to fall back to, no business or investment, after the stop of income to feed their families, they realise they have dedicated all their time and energy to a job which eventually turn over to betray them and through them into the labour market. at that moment, they realise, that their wives and gf who claim to like or love them, has turn to something else because of the loss of income.

Some men are not able to cope with the situation and end up in a deep state of depression, some suicidal and frustrated with life that they turn all their anger on their family and on society. The same man who was once sweet becomes a bully in the house because he feels he has been betrayed by his wife who took him in high esteem when he was earning and now sees him as a man who is incapable of performing his duties.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2022
Another rant from an amateur redpiller
Re: Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place by Cutehector(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2022
Look after yourself in times like this by investing when you have income. So that your wife who you think is an angel will not embarrass you when such trying times come.

Buy lands and hold. Set up a business that brings income daily for you only! Yes you only!

Dont let any woman deceive you that she will support you, lies! They never will. A woman can never support you for a long time and keep quiet about it, the whole nation will know she fed you.

Stay woke bro.

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place by longetivity(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
Another rant from an amateur redpiller
He's right, so shut up.

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place by drmuchin: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Always prepare for the rainy day

1 Like

Re: Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Men go through alot this days, just like some one said above it is advisable to save during the rainy Day's, also try seting up a business to compliment your salary work or whatever wink

Re: Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place by Realmi: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
People forget themselves wen they are working for people

Always have a plan be....have investments and landed property

Try to get ur own house ( if u work in a place where u are being paid well )....so that even wen u retire, house rents will not be ur problem

Try to have investments that can be pay ur child/ children school fees every year( the investment I am talking about is not naira investment ooo, do it in dollars...there are so many of them u can join e.g risevest )

Advice ur wife to have savings and investment in her name( yes I sad that) in case of the future wen u are not available....and ur family wants to claim ur property....ur wife will have something to fall back on

U two can still have a joint account if u wish.....

1 Like

Re: Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Cutehector:
Look after yourself in times like this by investing when you have income. So that your wife who you think is an angel will not embarrass you when such trying times come.

Buy lands and hold. Set up a business that brings income daily for you only! Yes you only!

Dont let any woman deceive you that she will support you, lies! They never will. A woman can never support you for a long time and keep quiet about it, the whole nation will know she fed you.

Stay woke bro.

The sad thing is that here in Nigeria, salaries aren't rising, so in a way, many men won't be able to afford some of these asset like land except they go on debt or save for a very long period of time

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place by Cutehector(m): 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

The sad thing is that here in Nigeria, salaries aren't rising, so in a way, many men won't be able to afford some of these asset like land except they go on debt or save for a very long period of time
bros, if young guys who earn averagely cultivated saving habits just as ladies do, they would be owning properties. But what do they do, they end up spending their hard earned money directly or indirectly chasing girls.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place by helinues: 5:58am On Apr 08, 2022
People should stop being a slave all in the name of working. Both for the company and for their families

1 Like

Re: Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Cutehector:
bros, if young guys who earn averagely cultivated saving habits just as ladies do, they would be owning properties. But what do they do, they end up spending their hard earned money directly or indirectly chasing girls.

True, a kind of stinginess and selfishness in regard to money need to be cultivated in order to save money to own an asset.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place by Fresno: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Ignorant f00l, why will salary rise when your useless zaddy Buhari refused to do the right thing. The wanton destruction of lives and properties will come to you in full blast . Pathetic BMC hungry man . The 30k they pay you no dey reach you to spend abi?? So you brought your useless arse here to lament.

Idiat

1 Like

Re: Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Fresno:
Ignorant f00l, why will salary rise when your useless zaddy Buhari refused to do the right thing. The wanton destruction of lives and properties will come to you in full blast . Pathetic BMC hungry man . The 30k they pay you no dey reach you to spend abi?? So you brought your useless arse here to lament.

Idiat

Anyway, it is people like you without BMC salary i pity for. No salary, no food lead you to write down your frustration.

I hope your next line won't be you can feed me and my generation for ever.

Kindly waiting for your reply that is filled with frustration and bitterness
Re: Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place by citywal(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
if you like this video please subscribe to my YouTube channel as this will help me make more interesting videos like this thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDLs8RDCPpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKgKhoOEMG8
Re: Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place by 1864four: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Anyway, it is people like you without BMC salary i pity for. No salary, no food lead you to write down your frustration.

I hope your next line won't be you can feed me and my generation for ever.

Kindly waiting for your reply that is filled with frustration and bitterness
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Send Your Boyfriend Money / Ladies Can U Date A Guy Who never Been To London? / 7 Inches Of Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.