Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,628 members, 7,972,327 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:03 AM

3 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022, The Number Three Will Blow Your Mind - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022, The Number Three Will Blow Your Mind (415 Views)

This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / The Number One Cause Of Business Failure And How To Avoid It / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022, The Number Three Will Blow Your Mind by Abdulqowiyu(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2022
If i can show you some ways on how money online without going alot of stress or get scammed, will you read this post?

The world is going global. The world is advancing. The world is changing everyday and Everytime. Activities are moving from on-ground to on-line.
Buying and selling is advancing that you can buy and sell things online without going alot of stress.

I can remember some years back when i used to be broke, trying to make money offline and online as a side hustle going from one site to another, from one platform to another.

As we know Nigeria has been facing with a lot of economic problems in the recent years. There is no job in the country, no work for people due to inflation, unemployment and also government policies and so on.

What now!
Don't lose hope yet.
That dream of making massive incomes daily, weekly and yearly without going alot of stress.

What's now the solution?

You need to learn high income skills that can generate huge incomes amount of money within a short period of time and boost your career and business.

1. Email marketing
Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations. Email marketing strategies commonly seek to achieve one or more of three primary objectives, to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. The term usually refers to sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing a merchant's relationship with current or previous customers, encouraging customer loyalty and repeat business, acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately, and sharing third-party ads.

2. Copywriting
Copywriting is the process of writing persuasive marketing and promotional materials that motivate people to take some form of action, such as make a purchase, click on a link, donate to a cause, or schedule a consultation.

These materials can include written promotions that are published in print or online. They can also include materials that are spoken, such as scripts used for videos or commercials.

The text in these materials is known as “copy,” hence the name “copywriting.”

You may not realize it, but copywriting is everywhere.

In fact, if you just start by looking in your mailbox, you’ll find some obvious examples of copywriting. Promotions for local restaurants, catalogs, fundraising letters from charitable organizations, or sales letters for various products and services are all forms of copywriting

3. Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is simply promoting another person's products or services and earn commission.

Affiliate marketing is an advertising model in which a company compensates third-party publishers to generate traffic or leads to the company’s products and services. The third-party publishers are affiliates, and the commission fee incentivizes them to find ways to promote the company.

It is simply promoting others people product and get rich.
Example are eBay, The Home Depot, Amazon and other well-known ecommerces have affiliate programs. The secret of its success is due to the performance it offers: advertisers pay commissions only for the conversions they get, which means that the sales cycle is financially beneficial to the company.

For instance let say you are promoting a course that worth 30k and the commission on the product is 50% it means on each person that bought the product through you earn 15k person per person selling for 10 to 100 people you earn a commission of 150k and more with some guide line.

If you want to know more AFFILIATE MARKETING to a FREE WEBINAR that will be coming up.

Chat me through this WhatsApp number:07033002183

Save your future and that of your family.

Chat me through this WhatsApp number to know more and reserve your seat before it reaches the actual number of people attending the webinar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022, The Number Three Will Blow Your Mind by nathogkilres200: 2:34pm On May 07, 2022
This is an interesting article, especially if you are new to the subject. When I started selling on eBay, I decided to find support resources so that I could earn more money from selling goods. I needed something for calculate eBay and PayPal profit and website here turned out to be very helpful for me. If you faced a similar problem, I recommend looking there.
Re: 3 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022, The Number Three Will Blow Your Mind by Zidoh(m): 2:45pm On May 09, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Z / Why Businesses Fail! / Iphone Xs Great Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.