Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) (225496 Views)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / My Interview Experience / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Iyykanu: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2011
@Plutrach, I pray you get this job and you will.

Getting trained abroad will be best thing for you, if you are an Engineering/IT/science based.It ensures that you can never get sacked, except may be fraud. The investment is quite huge. The training bond , I signed then was worth $120k. In the case of my younger brother resigning before 3 years, he would pay LNG $120k, I signed as the guarantor to the bond.

LNG then, many of them were eloping to better foreign oil & gas Companies (Canada/Australia) after the 6-month world class training. As the 3 yrs is elapsing , another one comes up.

Any firm that invests heavily on training hardly downsizes. It is like Spurs sacking Modric before the expiration of his contract. You have just made him richer and free to enter into new deal with his skills.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Plutarch: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2011
@lyykanu, i say a big Amen to your prayer. Thank u sir n may God bless u.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Gudwil: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2011
I got an unconfirmed info that nnpc is doing another recruitment for non 1, 2:1 category (2:2); has anybody in this forum heard some things close to that. UNCONFIRMED shocked
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Ethnan: 1:56am On Sep 28, 2011
There is this admirable spirit of brotherhood and oneness that had always existed in this forum. Whatever supposed facts that were presented here,were not intended to spite the north or south or any persons at all. Guys,lets keep the spirit one pls. For those who keep refreshing their pages for any news on the interview,to avoid HBP,take the advice of some people,this stuff could really take a while,
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by upengineer: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2011
Any updated member of the forum should update us na!

This silence is deafning, somebody needs to speak. So, any latest?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by CHOKOAJ: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2011
Why NNPC should be scrapped, by ex- NBA chief Agbakoba
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
Agbakoba spoke while delivering a goodwill message at the inauguration of the 89 standing and special committees of the House. He said the country is being milked dry by a secretive NNPC and oil majors.
According to him, over N7trillion is lost to oil majors yearly.He said: ”NNPC is owing so much money, the question is why? Questions like do we need an NNPC in the first place should be asked. In my view, we don’t. I will urge you to consider a law to scrap the NNPC.”

WETIN BE THIS MAN WAHALA ABEG!!!!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Gudwil: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2011
Scraping of nnpc is no way the solution at all. The man has really got it wrong. Though nnpc has a lot things to hide.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Foxy1: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2011
CHOKOAJ:

Agbakoba spoke while delivering a goodwill message at the inauguration of the 89 standing and special committees of the House. He said the country is being milked dry by a secretive NNPC and oil majors.
According to him, over N7trillion is lost to oil majors yearly.He said: ”NNPC is owing so much money, the question is why? Questions like do we need an NNPC in the first place should be asked. In my view, we don’t. I will urge you to consider a law to scrap the NNPC.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Agbakoba wanna pour sand sand inside this bros garri, LWTMB!!! grin
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by patorinni: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2011
CHOKOAJ:

According to him, over N7trillion is lost to oil majors yearly.He said: ”NNPC is owing so much money, the question is why? Questions like do we need an NNPC in the first place should be asked. In my view, we don’t.  I will urge you to consider a law to scrap the NNPC.”

Chf Agbakoba or whatever his name is, has he given an account of his stewardship as the former NBA Chf? that is why it will continue to be his own view. This type of post should never find its way to the forum. There are so many calls today, when you are no longer benefiting from a system then you cry foul. Nothing will halt this Recruitment process from reaching its conclusion, not even the threat of the disintegration of the entity called NIGERIA in JESUS NAME AMENNN,
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 02, 2011
let them pay the transport allowance na, @least 20k.
If they wont even do that, wetin be d assurance say actual employment go shele?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2011
Hi,
The time is almost done to get the final result. It may this october or the following month.
Wish us success.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 03, 2011
nnpc
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 7:06am On Oct 04, 2011
I say good morning to all the hopefuls.As we wait patiently for the letters,let us keep the thread alive by posting info, be it the one we were told directly by NNPC officials or that of the PC.We can also be giving words of encouragement for those that will make the final list,and of course those that won't make the list.
Awaiting matured contribution and comments pls!!!
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Plutarch: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2011
@silaV,
frankly we know that every one cant be employed but i think its too early to start talkn on consoling those that may not get it and it is a bit harsh. Interviewers were friendly 2 every1 n everybody seem to do fine in d interview. What this mean is that we all need to be PRAYERFUL.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2011
Plutarch:

@silaV,
frankly we know that every one cant be employed but i think its too early to start talkn on consoling those that may not get it and it is a bit harsh. Interviewers were friendly 2 every1 n everybody seem to do fine in d interview. What this mean is that we all need to be PRAYERFUL.

Thanks a lot, Plutarch, for your comment.I am really sorry if the content of my post was a bit harsh,I never intended to sound like that: after all, we are all waiting see the outcome and my sincere prayer is that our expectations will not be cut short in the name of the Almighty GOD.

If there is any current info on this recruitment exercise,forumites should please speak out.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2011
Breaking news!!!
@silav, @all.
I heard that emails have been sent to some of the successful candidates. But it is categorized this time; meaning nnpc will send the invitation in batches not as before.
Somebody among those invited should confirmed this story please.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2011
hausawa1:

Breaking news!!!
@silav, @all.
I heard that emails have been sent to some of the successful candidates. But it is categorized this time; meaning nnpc will send the invitation in batches not as before.
Somebody among those invited should confirmed this story please.

Thanks for this info.Please,which category of employees were sent E-mail? I am asking because other websites with NNPC thread(where the three categories of employee do interact everyday and more often than this thread) did not post a similar info(though that is not a criterion).Thanks once again for the update ,let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by themmytourpey(f): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2011
@otuwe-pls could u send me a copy of a good c.v like u mentioned. my email is fowotadetope@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2011
@silav
It was said engineers (may be gt) and the op will be later. But even the op list is completed. Only posting remains.
Lets pray hard for success.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Obinoscopy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2011
I doubt if it were engineers. This is because people would have confirmed your statement here on nairaland by now if it were that category (engineers or GT). This is because a large bulk of the people who applied are engineers or GT.

Anyway lets keep our fingers crossed. Infact I suggest we also keep our hands and feets crossed as well grin
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2011
I post the information i got because i feel it will be good.
The person that told me the news said he does'nt have specific details. It may not be gt at the same time it may be people does'nt want to talk now.
Whatever the case may be, at the last we will know. And the time is almost.
Don't crossed fingers and feets as you can get tired.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2011
I post the information i got because i feel it will be good.
The person that told me the news said he does'nt have specific details. It may not be gt at the same time it may be people does'nt want to talk now.
Whatever the case may be, at the last we will know. And the time is almost.
Don't crossed fingers and feets as you can get tired.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by nnemak(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2011
Jeremiah 29:10-11

Keep building yourself even as you await response soonest,
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by dafrankie(m): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2011
Marketing executives needed URGENTLY in a reputable group of company. Interested persons to send CVs to. Remuneration - basic salary and commission. CVs to reach indicated email before 2pm today. Thank you.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Obinoscopy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2011
My advice to all NNPC hopefuls is this:

Apply for other jobs and start work with any of them. When NNPC is ready for you, they'll call.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by SilaV: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2011
Obinoscopy:

My advice to all NNPC hopefuls is this:

Apply for other jobs and start work with any of them. When NNPC is ready for you, they'll call.

Well said, brother. Please, do we have any NNPC hopeful, who also got NNLG Technician test IV billed to hold from 11th October in PH & LAG, in the house?
If there is , then let us discuss.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by geeboy: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2011
Well said.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by NVasion: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2011
Why do you struggle too much for an unsure job? I stopped searching for a job when I came across a man of God on the internet. He is a Yourba man, but lives in America. He introduced me to an online job that Im earning nothing less than $18/day since 3weeks ago. He told me that he had a similar problem of unemployment when his lecturer introduced him to the online job.

I decided to share this my experience with everybody as I used to get help too from Nairaland. Moreso, I have a believe that no one disturbs another to earn money online. Check my web page www.naijavasion..com and lets share more experience with ourselves about it,

Cheers.
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by hausawa1: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2011
No update?
Re: Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) by Obinoscopy(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2011
None

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.