Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,620 members, 7,878,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:51 AM

Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today (3338 Views)

Please Help Oh. I Bought A New Gotv Yesterday With No HDMI / Bought TSTV / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by suffering: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
TStv should think up innovative ways to improve their service instead of employing filthy mouthed shills on internet platforms which have no real world reputation.

The pictures posted were inferior to DStv’s offering. No amount of promotion here which are mere words and never video will sway me to move away from a company internationally recognized since 1993. It’s possible many of these shills weren’t even born at the time.

1 Like

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Themandator: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2022
Kizyte:
No mind that block head that calls himself Themandator

Wetin I do.. I get tstv.. The pictures are HD

I get TV.. Samsung.. 48inches

I never comot for house
Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Themandator: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2022
suffering:
TStv should think up innovative ways to improve their service instead of employing filthy mouthed shills on internet platforms which have no real world reputation.

The pictures posted were inferior to DStv’s offering. No amount of promotion here which are mere words and never video will sway me to move away from a company internationally recognized since 1993. It’s possible many of these shills weren’t even born at the time.

Oga go and have a life.. Post dstv pictures

Tstv pictures are cleaner and brighter than that iof dstv... The only people with picture quality that compares is star dish

I have all three dishes and have used them all..I can go fish out the silver coloured dstv and star dish and snap them.. I have a container for disuse electrical that are still working.... I put off dstv and star dish for tstv because I don't need to many channels.. Aal Nigerian news channels like channels, ait, tvc and Arise.. Finish then some other entertainment channels.. All out together cost less than 1200 per month
Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Themandator: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Kizyte:
LOL! Nigerians and their mentality! They hate honest review, instead of appreciating the reviewer. I give up on people like this.

What is honest about the Review.. The lie that the movie channeled are of poor picture quality

Is it 1 Movies
Dav Cinema
Or the MBC channels...
Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Themandator: 10:12am On Jun 07, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

The pictures look faded.

One reason not to get TSTV.

But if you are on a budget, then go for it.

Even my GOTV provides better pictures.

Snap your Gotv channels if shame go allow you post the picture for here.. And if you do when 8 get home I will snap my tstv... Channel for Channel

Snap AIT, CHANNELS, ARISE AND TVC AND I DO THE SAME.. LET'S COMPARE

Make sure the date shows on it.. I don't like dealing with fake people that goes to other people home to snap like op
Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by suffering: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Themandator:

Oga go and have a life.. Post dstv pictures

Tstv pictures are cleaner and brighter than that iof dstv... The only people with picture quality that compares is star dish

I have all three dishes and have used them all..I can go fish out the silver coloured dstv and star dish and snap them.. I have a container for disuse electrical that are still working.... I put off dstv and star dish for tstv because I don't need to many channels.. Aal Nigerian news channels like channels, ait, tvc and Arise.. Finish then some other entertainment channels.. All out together cost less than 1200 per month
This one is surely receiving a salary for his service.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Audition To Become A Voice Over Artiste / How To Watch/download The Kingsman 2021 Free / Meet Beautiful Daughter Of Kunle Afod Serving In The US Airforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.