Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,137 members, 7,907,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:41 AM

Wike Appears Too Moronic And Crude To Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Appears Too Moronic And Crude To Be President (670 Views)

FG Exports ₦‎17 Trillion Crude To US, Others In Nine Months / Navy Hands 8 Suspects With N3 Billion Worth Of Stolen Crude To EFCC / NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Appears Too Moronic And Crude To Be President by Bonavi: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Wike's looks and behaviour dont suit a president type, in fact he appears more of a tout that even the governor thing doesnt even fit atall.
How he managed this far really surprising to me

2 Likes

Re: Wike Appears Too Moronic And Crude To Be President by Felimax(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Yet one of the most performed governor so far. I will not dispute what you have submitted but base on what I am seeing on ground it's better to have a thief than a fool.

The crop of people you have at the center govt can best be described as good people who lack every iota of administrative acumen to position the country for the change to better the lives of Nigerians as they woelly promised.

The worst of Wike is far better than the best of Buhari.
Re: Wike Appears Too Moronic And Crude To Be President by trutharena: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
You are a liar.

Wike is the only southerner in PDP with balls of steel. After Asiwaju Jagaban/ Yemi Osinbajo, Wike is my preferred candidate for president.

Without him in PDP, the Southerners would have been pushovers like Obi Pandora.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Appears Too Moronic And Crude To Be President by Michelle70(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Felimax:
Yet one of the most performed governor so far. I will not dispute what you have submitted but base on what I am seeing on ground it's better to have a thief than a fool.

The crop of people you have at the center govt can best be described as good people who lack every iota of administrative acumen to position the country for the change to better the lives of Nigerians as they woelly promised.

The worst of Wike is far better than the best of Buhari.
Tell me what he's doing
Re: Wike Appears Too Moronic And Crude To Be President by trutharena: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Michelle70:
Tell me what he's doing

Who is your candidate?
Re: Wike Appears Too Moronic And Crude To Be President by Michelle70(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
trutharena:

Who is your candidate?
Amaechi, Peter Obi, Tinubu
Re: Wike Appears Too Moronic And Crude To Be President by DaInferno(m): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bonavi:
Wike's looks and behaviour dont suit a president type, in fact he appears more of a tout that even the governor thing doesnt even fit atall.
How he managed this far really surprising to me
exactly what a mad country may need

1 Like

Re: Wike Appears Too Moronic And Crude To Be President by trutharena: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Michelle70:
Amaechi, Peter Obi, Tinubu

Remove Peter Obi and you will be good to go.

1 Like

Re: Wike Appears Too Moronic And Crude To Be President by WATCHOVER(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
OP how much did this your people pay you for this Useless job,
Wike has the best CV for now from all the contestant from both parties, his region, his religious beliefs and he state voters war chest, his age Nigerians should give him a chance

2 Likes

Re: Wike Appears Too Moronic And Crude To Be President by Felimax(m): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Michelle70:
Tell me what he's doing

Even if I tell you like a typical Nigerian you may not accept and like I said I will not dispute your submission.

For me, I am yet to see a governor that out performed him.
Re: Wike Appears Too Moronic And Crude To Be President by ProudImolite: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
trutharena:
You are a liar.

Wike is the only southerner in PDP with balls of steel. After Asiwaju Jagaban/ Yemi Osinbajo, Wike is my preferred candidate for president.

Without him in PDP, the Southerners would have been pushovers like Obi Pandora.
the amount of nightmares peter obi give you is amazing. There would be more nightmares coming your way

1 Like

Re: Wike Appears Too Moronic And Crude To Be President by Blankstare(m): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
If we can have Buhari, why not wike? Besides, he is fighting a southern cause
Re: Wike Appears Too Moronic And Crude To Be President by Michelle70(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Felimax:

Even if I tell you like a typical Nigerian you may not accept and like I said I will not dispute your submission.

For me, I am yet to see a governor that out performed him.
It good that's ur opinion

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, Visits Mother Of Late President Yar’Adua / Africa The Only Place Sane Black Men Still Retain Their Dignity / Abia Speaker Rt . Hon Engr Chinedum Orji Emerge Winner Of The Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.