Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,322 members, 7,910,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:06 PM

Top 6 Nigerian Actresses That Got Married To Very Rich Husbands - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 6 Nigerian Actresses That Got Married To Very Rich Husbands (334 Views)

Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses / 10 Nigerian Actresses Who Married Foreigners / Slaying At 50+: 10 Sexiest Nigerian Actresses In Their 50s - Thefamousnaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Nigerian Actresses That Got Married To Very Rich Husbands by raulakoniade: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Over the years, when it comes to marriage, many ladies were ready to settle down even without comfort and build the home from scratch, but now, that isn’t the case.

Ladies are unapologetic about what they want, and suffering is not part of it.

Funny enough, there are some best-selling books on how one can get and marry a rich, rich man, amazing, right?

Well lucky for the following female celebrities without reading such books, the love of their life happens to be rich.

Note that the following stars are pretty rich themselves, doing well in the entertainment industry. They happen to fall in love with the right person.

Read the full story: https://dakingsman.com/nigerian-actress-got-married-to-very-rich-husbands/

(1) (Reply)

Temi & Tosin, Remember I Introduced You Guys, You Better Find My Own - DJ Cuppy / I Succeeded In Divorcing Myself From Toxicity"- Daddyfreeze On His Divorce. / Legendary Musician Orlando Julius Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.