Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,407 members, 7,978,284 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:24 AM

Thinking Weight Loss and Still Want to Loose Weight? See This (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thinking Weight Loss and Still Want to Loose Weight? See This (pics) (435 Views)

Laconco Biography: Age, Child, New Body, Husband, Real Name, Weight Loss, Son / See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Weight Loss and Still Want to Loose Weight? See This (pics) by officialwdhtv: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
This is what she got after weight loss ��

I'm not sure if I or you wanna loose weight anymore ��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️

Re: Thinking Weight Loss and Still Want to Loose Weight? See This (pics) by DontBullshitMe: 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Her weight loss strategy/method was unnatural.
Re: Thinking Weight Loss and Still Want to Loose Weight? See This (pics) by officialwdhtv: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Her weight loss strategy/method was unnatural.

Are u sure that was the case?
Re: Thinking Weight Loss and Still Want to Loose Weight? See This (pics) by Ghostreader13(f): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2022
If you watch My 600lb life on TLC, you would notice that this is common
Many of these people look like this because they lost weight with dieting and with little or no exercise. That's one reason why they have sagging skin but it can also be worked on with surgery

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your House Safe & Secure With The Help Of A Locksmith / What Does Nigeria Do Better Than Other Countries? / Suggestions To Wean A Male Child Of 15months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.