Stats: 3,171,102 members, 7,880,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour (61315 Views)

Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano / 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by orikoku: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ahhh at 23yrs. Is this what you want to use your life for? Pastor must hear of this. Ahhh ojamilara je.

You will end up in prison if you're convince of the crime.

Funke Funke Funke.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by seyz91(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
For your mind, you be olodo

Trying to justify your rubbish point with bible verse you don't even understand so well, snakes in the bible talking

Well let me lecture you, the word "MAN" as used in bible refer to both male and female okay, both gender..

Get that to your skull or better still go receive more lecture from your so called god of men pastors cuz those are the people your gender so worship and respect more than their partner
saphiere:
MOST TIMES I would just sit down and wish God didn't create the male gender.

Even God regretted creating this gender.

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
seyz91:
Shut up
Sssh little boy..
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by seyz91(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
I'm sure my last born older than you
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Sssh little boy..
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by shortIGBOman: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
Is this the foundation Biafra want to be built on

That Biafra go get as e be aswear. grin

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Dashlish12: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

The day I will see a female Nigerian rapist I will commit suicide.
Your comment has been save for future reference
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Cutehector(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
This ogun state is always filled with evil spirits
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by dankorode(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

e be like say men don do you shege before? Your hate for men no be small things to.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Entprys(m): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

Iya ndagbe, soro soke.

By their words we know them.

Won o lori oko
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by lexy2014: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

So if God didn't create the male gender, how would u have been created? Or don't u no that the female gender came from the rib of a man?

With regards to sin, was it man or the woman that disobeyed Gods first commandment of not eating the forbidden fruit?

Meanwhile, are u still interested in having children?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by crossbreedwears(m): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
May God have mercy on your sinful soul. Women have also committed a lot of atrocities around the world just like men but you don't have the right to ulter such statement. You better ask forginess from God
saphiere:

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by therajah: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

Aunty, God wasn't talking about the gender but humanity..
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by TheWolfen(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Saxxon:

Oh, no wonder everyone is warning me about you.

Not all men are rapists and rape apologists, you know?
Don't waste your time that one.
She is long gone and cannot be save. Too much h8t and bitterness in her I pity the unlucky man that would cross her path.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by dankorode(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
joshjc:
So bad, he allowed lust to take over him,may God grant us the power of self control
amen!
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by danity5love: 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
If not for Eve do you think God would have. Regretted...come to think of it this way if God created the female first.. e for easy pass because devil � for fuvk the hell out of eve n and story will still remain d same

saphiere:

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Hdhdhd(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
That son of a bitch is not an igbo man.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by cornerstonee: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

And we the men regretted he created a woman.. Sifini

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
As long as is rape just leave it for Ogun state
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by vince96w2(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

stop generalizing..ur popsi na man..Igbo amaka
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by osazsky(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

there was life before the bible and quoran...from recent research.they actually found a city underground..billion of years ago..even before the dinosaurs dynasty men actually lived..the whole matter don tire me my bro.
This religin make blacks they take am suffry especially islam
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by chukwuibuipob: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
sad bEAST fl@theadPIG

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

Calm down.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

This makes no sense ma..man in this context refers to both gender.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by knowhowk: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

Yeah Especially after Eve Cajoled Man to eat the forbidden Fruits which Originally Changed everything good about Man ...and made man what he is today ,And made the World a Terrible Place today ...Women ,U have not Done well for Changing the Original Purpose of God for this World.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by hopexter(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
Oya ooo. Rape apologists come and justify this.

Does it sound justifiable to you
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
This frustrated ex called saphiere, abeg we no be ur boyfriend wey dump u. No dey form anger abi hate towards men because we are always the superior gender. Na dat same bible u read nain talk so! Find way and seek help b4 u die unmarried. Tueh!

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by knowhowk: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
osazsky:
there was life before the bible and quoran...from recent research.they actually found a city underground..billion of years ago..even before the dinosaurs dynasty men actually lived..the whole matter don tire me my bro.
This religin make blacks they take am suffry especially islam
nn Oga Abeg which book ,Which Reffence talks about that I'm interested , Knowledge is Power ..I dey Wait
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Originalsly: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hmmm..... if he can do this .... to somebody he knows....in his compound.... one can only imagine what he did outside. They should make him confess to all the crimes he committed. We're always reading about the crimes.... never about the penalties.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Roycemadeit(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

Fortunately, man was made in his image not woman... grin
We must share lots of qualities asides appearances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja / Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos / Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual