Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. (867 Views)

Angel Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) / Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake) / BBNaija: Gedoni 'Why I Knelt Down To Thank God After My Eviction' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
YouTube do not monetise shorts so my daily channel, '1 Minute With Tina' with over 700 uploads will not be eligible. I upload because I enjoy my short stories and the uploads are only 1-minute or less.
https://www.youtube.com/c/1MinuteWithTina

Created my main YouTube channel, The Bible With Tina, in 2018. It currently has 234 uploads. I upload longer videos.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBibleWithTina

I'm trying to monetise The Bible With Tina so I can have some extra income.

You need 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours within a year. They reset it on your anniversary so the watch hours goes down.

I have 2,537 subscribers but only 786 public watch hours. At this rate, I'd never be able to monetise.

Some people create their channels and get monitised in record time and most people find it easier to get the 4,000 watch hours but not the subscribers.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Much appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by Quicksilver5: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
increase the number of uploads, if it's lenghtly, try trice to four times a week, if it's short upload more within the week, also share your videos there in other platform like this one, then also the title should be something relatively easy to search,for example, long words reduces the chances of your content being seen by someone who doesn't already know you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Quicksilver5:
increase the number of uploads, if it's lenghtly, try trice to four times a week, if it's short upload more within the week, also share your videos there in other platform like this one, then also the title should be something relatively easy to search,for example, long words reduces the chances of your content being seen by someone who doesn't already know you

Thank you so much.
Re: How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by isaiah4life(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
I would have given you a suggestion, ma, but I was once frustrated with my YouTube post some years ago.

I sought ways to promote my content but all efforts seems abortive.

But I can tell you this for free—collabo with some influencers on nairalander to boost your post on front page. If you can make front page once a week, you will hit your target.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
isaiah4life:
I would have given you a suggestion, ma, but I was once frustrated with my YouTube post some years ago.

I sought ways to promote my content but all efforts seems abortive.

But I can tell you this for free—collabo with some influencers on nairalander to boost your post on front page. If you can make front page once a week, you will hit your target.

Thank you. It can be quite discouraging when we put in so much effort for what seems like nothing but we won't give up.

I just need to find some Christian NLanders to collaborate with grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by NaijaCuzin: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
It depends on your niche
The audience
The traffic
And if people are really interested in watching the videos to the ending

How about talking about the trending things, like current news in your own ways

Like maybe the war in ukraine, what you think about it or what the bible thinks about wars, those will generate more traffic and watch hours

I don't really know anyway

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
It depends on your niche
The audience
The traffic
And if people are really interested in watching the videos to the ending

How about talking about the trending things, like current news in your own ways

Like maybe the war in ukraine, what you think about it or what the bible thinks about wars, those will generate more traffic and watch hours

I don't really know anyway

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll look into them but definitely no politics grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by Lima98(f): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
YouTube do not monetise shorts so my daily channel, '1 Minute With Tina' with over 700 uploads will not be eligible. I upload because I enjoy my short stories and the uploads are only 1-minute or less.

Created my main YouTube channel, The Bible With Tina, in 2018. It currently has 234 uploads. I upload longer videos.

You need 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours within a year. They reset it on your anniversary so the watch hours goes down.

I have 2,537 subscribers but only 786 public watch hours. At this rate, I'd never be able to monetise.

Some people create their channels and get monitised in record time and most people find it easier to get the 4,000 watch hours but not the subscribers.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Much appreciated.
actuall i dont really understand what you mean by 4000 watch hours but if its the way i think it is,I think you should invited family and friend or especially people from this forum who is willing to help you out as for me I can be of help and also I can share it on my WhatsApp status or asking people to help you out as well ma don't mind my write up i am not that educate I am just trying to meet up like others do tnkz
Re: How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by Lima98(f): 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Any ideas/suggestions?

Much appreciated.
nice video ma
Re: How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2022
Lima98:
actuall i dont really understand what you mean by 4000 watch hours but if its the way i think it is,I think you should invited family and friend or especially people from this forum who is willing to help you out as for me I can be of help and also I can share it on my WhatsApp status or asking people to help you out as well ma don't mind my write up i am not that educate I am just trying to meet up like others do tnkz

Thank you.

It means within a year, your channel must have 4,000 watch hours to qualify. So, if I upload a 1-hour video for instance, if 4,000 people fully watch it, that's 4,000 watch hours. Some people create their channels then one of their videos goes viral, and they qualify almost instantly.

You would think it shouldn't be difficult to get 4,000 hours in a year but it is.
Re: How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2022
Lima98:
nice video ma

Thank you smiley
Re: How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by Lima98(f): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Thank you.

It means within a year, your channel must have 4,000 watch hours to qualify. So, if I upload a 1-hour video for instance, if 4,000 people fully watch it, that's 4,000 watch hours. Some people create their channels then one of their videos goes viral, and they qualify almost instantly.

You would think it shouldn't be difficult to get 4,000 hours in a year but it is.
okkk I will share some of your video on my WhatsApp status and ask some friends to help you out

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Lima98:
okkk I will share some of your video on my WhatsApp status and ask some friends to help you out

Thank you so much.
Re: How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by Evidenx(m): 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Any ideas/suggestions?

Much appreciated.
I have a Christian YouTube channel and am just like 4 months old into this YouTube thing and am almost hitting 2000 watch hours.
One way I was able to get views is from my FB page. I built a Christian FB page which has over 21k followers from all over the world. So when I drop a video I share the link in my page that way I get views. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Evidenx:

I have a Christian YouTube channel and am just like 4 months old into this YouTube thing and am almost hitting 2000 watch hours.
One way I was able to get views is from my FB page. I built a Christian FB page which has over 21k followers from all over the world. So when I drop a video I share the link in my page that way I get views. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much. My FB page only worked if I boosted the post so I gave up. Between my pages and profile, I had almost 10K friends/followers and they rarely watched my YouTube videos. Logged out in December and didn't bother anymore grin

4 months and 2,000 watch hours is fantastic. That's an awesome achievement. Keep at it and you'll be monetised in no time. Well done.

Ps. What's your channel so I can check it out?
Re: How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by Evidenx(m): 2:28am On Apr 09, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Thank you so much. My FB page only worked if I boosted the post so I gave up. Between my pages and profile, I had almost 10K friends/followers and they rarely watched my YouTube videos. Logged out in December and didn't bother anymore grin

4 months and 2,000 watch hours is fantastic. That's an awesome achievement. Keep at it and you'll be monetised in no time. Well done.

Ps. What's your channel so I can check it out?
I have never for once boost my FB post. People come in themselves everyday,I guess it's God's grace.
Channel link :https://youtube.com/channel/UCbANan3PLvon-OglmVm913A
Re: How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 09, 2022
Evidenx:
I have never for once boost my FB post. People come in themselves everyday,I guess it's God's grace.
Channel link :https://youtube.com/channel/UCbANan3PLvon-OglmVm913A

I've subscribed from my shorts channel. Will look around later. God bless.
Re: How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by Evidenx(m): 7:50am On Apr 09, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I've subscribed from my shorts channel. Will look around later. God bless.
smiley. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get More Views On My Main Youtube Channel? Thank You. by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2022
Breaking News: an appeal

Duration: 50 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcw4f39Q5jI

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations Timi, First Idols West Africa Winner / Brad Pitt And Geroge Clooney Light Up 32nd Toronto International Film Festival / 1st Nairaland Short Film Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.