Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering (29960 Views)

Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad / Russia Bans British Airlines From Its Airspace / Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Autopoly: 3:25am On Apr 08, 2022
Owen247:
i feel dat dey expected d war to be over by now[ if not for usa,nato and eu proxy support].

Well, you think so, but it’s not . Well he was on war with Georgia and some small countries , but they can’t be compared to Ukraine. Psychologically the more you lean towards the the thinking of Vladimir Putin , you will get to understand a similarity between him and Hitler, just that the other is a refined version.

Him taking over Ukraine won’t be the end. Just like the story he told that when he was a child , he chased a mouse till the mouse was against the war and did not know where else to go, the mouse became vile and charged back at him to retaliate.

Mother Russia was a weakened nation and was looking for ways to get back to its glory days, the UN , NATO and all took the advantage of a united empire of USSR but unfortunately not fully because Ukraine and some other countries in the east were regarded insignificant or a threat.

Now, he is going to take over Ukraine indirectly into Russia by dictating it government. He won’t stop there , because his time his short and everyday he is moving closer to his grace due to old age .

The set of the legendary leaders are all gone . I mean Markel, Trump , and Benjamin , so he’s just making use of the golden time even though it’s a badly prepared war.

He also does not trust his successor, it would be a waste of time to for him to prepare amenities for his successor to take over or continue to compete for world domination if at the very end turns out to be a timid or weakling ( USA in respect atm). So he is enjoying his 15 years of labor and he was never a man of peace , but war of which he bade his time accurately.
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by emmanuelbrown26: 4:04am On Apr 08, 2022
GerogeI:

Monkey, what of visa for westerner to enter Nigeria. Oh I forgot, that can't happen because you are enslaved and exploited, then condemned to only aspire to become an economic immigrant in Europe or US, to go hustle. No iota of intelligence among your kind to even organise a single free and progressing black nation.
Lolsssssss, just simple question I asked, u dun dey vibrate. Oga waiting u dun develop in your own state of origin before?
All our best brain are migrating in Europe on daily bases u are here talking about dem coming to Nigeria, to do what kwanu? Just be deceiving yourself
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by pegix(m): 4:50am On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Next time mind yours and don't quote people who don't agree with your babyish opinion... simple..get that into your head boyya.
This fernandex sha grin grin
I said he doesnt know much about what he's saying...clearly he doesnt
Then ur came for me so strong in an abusive manner
U don't.prove a point going abusive ....nd u got it right back wink
You could have disagree in a much beta

But my boss..this ur babyish stuff just dey funny me grin
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:57am On Apr 08, 2022
pegix:

This fernandex sha grin grin
I said he doesnt know much about what he's saying...clearly he doesnt
Then ur came for me so strong in an abusive manner
U don't.prove a point going abusive ....nd u got it right back wink
You could have disagree in a much beta

But my boss..this ur babyish stuff just dey funny me grin

grin
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by spiraxsoftdev: 7:35am On Apr 08, 2022
Do you want a low scale | low budget Sport Betting software in Africa (Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, South Africa). Check us out on www.ecsportsinc.com | +2348080522224 and lets get you started. Fast Delivery also guaranteed
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by ALFADOS(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2022
You all think say Russia na una mate, they don go far beyond una expectations
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Alll pro-Russians and pro-Ukrain, I present to u free visa to Russia and free visa to West/America
Believe me pro-Russians no go even give pro-Ukrain space to enter West/America.
On a normal day, how many people dey enter Russia say dem wan go hustle, when u hv America, Germany, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia.

IGNORANCE
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by ShenTeh(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
SunMusk:
A fool talking from both sides of the mouth.

Neither my commentary nor the war should be any business of yours, dimwit, but you want to tag your paternal family name on a total stranger online.

But you see, it is the age of the internet and any puffy riffraff can up a lame attack.

Like they say, 'Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will get happy'.
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by ogwumgbe: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool

No Country is an Island.
Sooner than later, madman Putin will learn this truth in a bitter way.

North Korea has been living in isolation and they have not died bro
Re: Russia Bans New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, 129 Others From Entering by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
WHAT ARE YOU ENTERING A SADDIST COUNTRY LIKE RUSSIA FOR? Is only INSANE and fugitivePPL THAT ENTER RUSSIA TO DISAPPEAR AND DIE FOR NOTHIN. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus / Joe Biden Receives His FIrst Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television / Bus Collides With Canadian Prime Minister’s Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.