Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,997 members, 7,915,921 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

How My Father Repeatedly Defiled Me Under The Leading Of ‘Holy Spirit’ – Minor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Father Repeatedly Defiled Me Under The Leading Of ‘Holy Spirit’ – Minor (489 Views)

2 Nigerians, 1 South African Arrested For Drugging & Repeatedly Raping A Woman / How My Father Repeatedly Defiled Me – Survivor / 4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Father Repeatedly Defiled Me Under The Leading Of ‘Holy Spirit’ – Minor by Gemid94(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
A teenager (name withheld) on Thursday narrated to an Ikeja Domestic Violence and Sexual Offences Court how her 43-year-old biological father (name withheld) allegedly defiled her many times.

According to reports, the survivor, aged 16, testified at her father’s trial.

She was led in evidence by Lagos State counsel, Ms Bukola Okeowo.

The witness said that before the alleged defilement, her mother relocated to South Africa.

According to her, her mother relocated in 2014.

She said that her father had been having sex with her since she was 14 years.

The survivor said that her father told her that the “holy spirit” instructed him to have sexual intercourse with her.

Continue reading>>>https://www.thequesttimes.com/how-my-father-repeatedly-defiled-me-alleged-survivor/

Re: How My Father Repeatedly Defiled Me Under The Leading Of ‘Holy Spirit’ – Minor by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
let that same "EVIL" HOLY SPIRIT hang this demon by the neck til he breathes no more..... yeye man!

1 Like

Re: How My Father Repeatedly Defiled Me Under The Leading Of ‘Holy Spirit’ – Minor by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Holy spirit nonsense doesn't exist...so that ain't no dirty excuse..
Re: How My Father Repeatedly Defiled Me Under The Leading Of ‘Holy Spirit’ – Minor by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Yeah he means possessed by a spirit that can't be justified. His days in Jail will be the last he see the girl child.

1 Like

Re: How My Father Repeatedly Defiled Me Under The Leading Of ‘Holy Spirit’ – Minor by Sheddy5(m): 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
One of the reason why nigerian is down.
Re: How My Father Repeatedly Defiled Me Under The Leading Of ‘Holy Spirit’ – Minor by Shalommy(f): 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dirty spirit... Chaii.. What a useless father! angry
Re: How My Father Repeatedly Defiled Me Under The Leading Of ‘Holy Spirit’ – Minor by Realmi: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Father from the pit of hell
Re: How My Father Repeatedly Defiled Me Under The Leading Of ‘Holy Spirit’ – Minor by FuckDModz: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Why is the man still alive, to rape other children?

(1) (Reply)

Serious Street Fight / Adamawa Man Killed, Burnt Over Witchcraft Claim By Drunk Neighbour, Four Remande / Rwandan Woman Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison For Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.