Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,044 members, 7,919,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:46 AM

Seth Kome Surprises Wife With Multi-million Naira Car As Birthday Gift. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seth Kome Surprises Wife With Multi-million Naira Car As Birthday Gift. (404 Views)

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On / Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seth Kome Surprises Wife With Multi-million Naira Car As Birthday Gift. by ossaioviesucces(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Seth Kome surprises wife with multi-million Naira car as birthday gift.

Asaba businessman Seth Kome @oraclebarman has given his wife a multi million naira car as birthday gift .

The Ceo of Seth Hotel Asaba popularly known as oraclebarman said the car gift is to appreciate his wife for being supportive over the years .

He noted that, the wife has been patient with him and no better way to celebrate her than buying her a car.

“Thanks for making me the best man I could become, because your love inspires me to be better every day and continue conquering your heart like the time we first met . Happy birthday to you the queen of my world “ he said

In a post on Delta First Media, the wife was overwhelmed with joy as she entered the car.

(1) (Reply)

See What Zazu Did After He Meet His Mentor For The First Time (photos+video) / Bbnaija Reunion: Housemates Scramble For Food; Maria, Liquorose, & WM Missing / Video: Stephanie Otobo Reopen Vawulence Gate As She Resumes Dragging Of Apostle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.