Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,062 members, 7,939,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Dies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Dies (2247 Views)

Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa / Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Dies by barin24(m): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2007
Gulder ultimate search contestant dies

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200708062464723

Na wa o.! see wetin 5million naira wit ford explore go cause, !
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Dies by Raymond88(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2007
What a way to die, on television. . .that's like a fat kid getting killed by an ice cream truck!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Dies by Busybee1: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2007
I read it too,what a pity may his soul rest in peace,and may God console his family
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Dies by vikiviko(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2007
Sad,My major concerns are what were the criterias to be a contestant in the Guilder ultimate search.

Swimming i was told was a criteria, if it is, how did the deceased succeed in getting to the final stage without swimming abilities.

Evidently there was foul play on the part of the organisers because someone who was certified fit just a few days ago suddenly drowned.
I have not swimmed in the last 10 years but i am confident without doubts that i can swim anywhere anyday.
Thus the organisers must answer the following questions

1.Was the deceased certified a good swimmer?
2.Now that he's dead what are the precautionary measures against another occurence?
3.Would the family be compensated?
4.When would GUS 4 start again?

(1) (Reply)

Nicholas : Project Fame Season 2. / Any Star Wars Fans in the house? I have episode 3 Spoilers! / Worst Actresses; Actors That Cannot Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.