Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Who Is Your 2023 Candidate? Tell us his achievements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your 2023 Candidate? Tell us his achievements (182 Views)

Who Is Buhari’s 2023 Candidate? By Fredrick Nwabufo / 100 Days In Office: Governor Wike Lists His Achievements (Pictured) / Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your 2023 Candidate? Tell us his achievements by Michelle70(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mention five of his achievements.

I am not talking about their political achievements but what have they done for the society
Re: Who Is Your 2023 Candidate? Tell us his achievements by olamidedivotee: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Even though I am a Yoruba, any Igbo man that declares his intention to run is my candidate.
Re: Who Is Your 2023 Candidate? Tell us his achievements by NnamdiAzikiwe: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Even though am a core nnewi man i will support jagaban of borgu, eze ndida.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your 2023 Candidate? Tell us his achievements by lifenija: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
NnamdiAzikiwe:
Even though am a core nnewi man i will support jagaban of borgu
u b fool nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your 2023 Candidate? Tell us his achievements by Massiveglory: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
Any reasonable young man that is willing to serve. Definitely not tinubu. Aso rock is not a retirement home neither is it a Place for medical tourism. We will not fall for that scam again.

Any of Peter Obi, Osinbanjo, Uzor kalu, Sariki, Umahi, Udom Emmanuel , Ameachi,
Re: Who Is Your 2023 Candidate? Tell us his achievements by Michelle70(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
NnamdiAzikiwe:
Even though am a core nnewi man i will support jagaban of borgu
olamidedivotee:
Even though I am a Yoruba, any Igbo man that declares his intention to run is my candidate.
so ur candidates don't have any achievements?
Re: Who Is Your 2023 Candidate? Tell us his achievements by NnamdiAzikiwe: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Michelle70:

so ur candidates don't have any achievements?

Tinubu met the IGR of lagos state at #14billion and by the time he was leaving office it had grown to #90billion despite the fact that the federal government stopped allocation to lagos at one point in his tenure. But what i feel is the best achievement of tinubu is the leadership of continuety he cultivated in lagos and this is what has made the state thrive despite being in led by a party who was in the opposition for years. From were am from we no dey see good thing come call am bad thing because of envy. Tinubu no try sey him support buhari but politics na politics....it doesn't remove from his achievements in lagos.
Re: Who Is Your 2023 Candidate? Tell us his achievements by NnamdiAzikiwe: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
lifenija:
u b fool nah

Ya papa be fool....big one.
Re: Who Is Your 2023 Candidate? Tell us his achievements by Validated: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tinubu

...he legalized Agbero and richer than State of Òsun.
Re: Who Is Your 2023 Candidate? Tell us his achievements by lifenija: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
NnamdiAzikiwe:

Ya papa be fool....big one.
idiot slowpoke wen dey destroy dey go small goat, sem suppose feed ur dead brain to pigs

(1) (Reply)

Governor Matawalle's SUV Car Donations Would Curb Security Challenges / OSRA Raises Alarm Over Plot To Disrupt Osun Peace / BREAKING: Osinbajo Declares Bid To Run For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.