Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Russians Brought Dress Uniforms For Parade In Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russians Brought Dress Uniforms For Parade In Kyiv (2961 Views)

At Least One Dead In Shooting At Superbowl Victory Parade In Kansas / Shooting At July 4 Parade In Highland Park, US. 6 Dead, Suspect Not In Custody / Russia's Massive World War 2 "Victory Day" Military Parade In Moscow (Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Brought Dress Uniforms For Parade In Kyiv by jesmond3945: 7:16am On Apr 08, 2022
izenco2005:
cry cry baby I want to see ur mommy tongue tongue grin grin
as you are saying cry cry baby. Ukraine is still pumping Russian gas to Germany.
Re: Russians Brought Dress Uniforms For Parade In Kyiv by Owerri1stSon: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2022
paramakina202:

Your support for Buhari is the reason his administration has failed woefully.
Your blind support for NATO is the reason why they ran away from Afghanistan defeated same thing in Syria.
Who knows whether your ancestors supported USA in Vietnam war the reason they lost too.

Ogah shutup
Re: Russians Brought Dress Uniforms For Parade In Kyiv by kingjis: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2022
izenco2005:
cry cry baby I want to see ur mommy tongue tongue grin grin

Mumu mumu baby I want to see your mumu mummy
Re: Russians Brought Dress Uniforms For Parade In Kyiv by Rebelutionary: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2022
olabukola:
When is Zelensky going to address any African parliament? I guess Africans dont matter but Africans discuss this war more than other continents
And how do you know Afrucans discuss the war more than any other continent? Can you give us facts to prove this? Oga variety is the spice of life...let people talk about what they want!

I see folks like you fuming through the nose and wanting to be another dictator who wants to determine what people should or shouldn't talk about...topic like this will come and go!

The fact that you came in here to comment means it also interests you. If not u should be in family/pet/or whatever else you choose section of this forum!
Re: Russians Brought Dress Uniforms For Parade In Kyiv by paramakina202: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2022
[s]
Owerri1stSon:

Ogah shutup
[/s]

Early morning madness.
Re: Russians Brought Dress Uniforms For Parade In Kyiv by perez100: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2022
Russia is about to surrender
Re: Russians Brought Dress Uniforms For Parade In Kyiv by AlPeter: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Most of you are dumb and pathetic with all this lame analysis.

I for one see beyond the obvious and I know that this a proxy war between Russia and US. US seeks a unipolar world in which it dominates and calls the shots. People like me are against one single country with a dark history of lies and oppression dominating the world. I seek an equitable world with inclusive and multilateral system. A world where countries relate with one another on the bases of mutual respect.
Stop looking at it from a religious angle.
and you think Russia will give you that? You think if Russia was in US position you will be able to type such? You are naive bro very naive and I'll informed
Re: Russians Brought Dress Uniforms For Parade In Kyiv by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
AlPeter:
and you think Russia will give you that? You think if Russia was in US position you will be able to type such? You are naive bro very naive and I'll informed
I don't want Russia to be in US position. I don't want a unipolar world. Can't you fuuucking get that??
All I want is a balanced world where no country oppresses another and every country deals with one another on the bases of mutual respect. Russia should not be greater or more powerful than the US. US should not be greater or more powerful than Russia than Russia. However, in this very case US seeks to render Russia powerless. I don't want that to happen.
Re: Russians Brought Dress Uniforms For Parade In Kyiv by kingjis: 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=joyandfaith post=111748560][/quote]

You are silly
Re: Russians Brought Dress Uniforms For Parade In Kyiv by AroleOduduwa2: 7:11am On Apr 10, 2022
Believe this propagandist at your own peril, she posted a picture of a grave claiming a mass burial site.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Declares George Soros Wanted Dead Or Alivs / Throwback Photo Of Obama, His Wife And Yahya Jammeh / Why Is New Book About Transgenders Named After Michelle Obama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.