Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,783 members, 7,915,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:08 PM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (343 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by emiriam(f): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
I am in a long distance relationship with my bf and we only get to talk at night, conversations are getting boring day by day.

If you would want to make this relationship possible you will make it possible. I met this girl on FB in 2009. She was from Mumbai and I live in The Britain. I developed feelings for her but she said she would like to meet me first. We met in 2010 when I went to meet her in Mumbai. I was with her for 3 days. When I came back to UK, I was worried that I will lose her as it is said “Out of sight = Out of Mind”. I did not see her again in 2010 but I would call her everyday. I still remember my account getting debited £100-£120 per month for telephone usage but I made sure that I was never out of her mind. It was never easy because of the different timezones but we supported each other. We met again in 2011 when I went to see her again in Mumbai and then in 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Each time for only 5–6 days. Phone-calls, BBM, WhatsApp & Viber, we were always in touch of each other. There were days when everything would be perfect, there were days when everything would not be perfect and then there were days when it would just be ugly but we did not give up. My girlfriend is now my wife. We got married in 2016. She now lives with me in UK. The reason this Long Distance relationship worked for us is because we wanted it to work.
Re: What Should I Do? by Jirilistic(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Distance alone doesn't really kill friendship or relationship but silence and pride is what kills it
Re: What Should I Do? by posty56: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
ayam.not understanding ,are you bi cause you said you developed feelings for your fellow girl
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Okay.

Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Okay

Re: What Should I Do? by MAGG0T(m): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
if you really love you sanity, desist from reading this

Na mumu de op be
Re: What Should I Do? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Vs Oyigboupdate [CRYING] / Need An Awesome Guy To Date DM Me On Whatsapp / She Will Love You For The Rest Of Her Life If You Do These 3 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.