Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

Asaba Businessman, Seth Kome Surprises Wife With Lexus Jeep On Her Birthday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Asaba Businessman, Seth Kome Surprises Wife With Lexus Jeep On Her Birthday (249 Views)

Inflation: Which Item's Price Surprises You? / Common Problems With Lexus Cars: A Comprehensive Guide / Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asaba Businessman, Seth Kome Surprises Wife With Lexus Jeep On Her Birthday by Daveofafrica(m): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Asaba businessman, Seth Kome surprises wife with multi-million Naira Lexus Jeep to celebrate her birthday

Seth K Kome popularly know as Oracle Barman and owner of Seth Hotels Asaba said the car gift is to appreciate his wife for being supportive over the years .

He said his wife has been patient with him and no better way to celebrate her than buying her a car.

“Thanks for making me the best man I could become, because your love inspires me to be better every day and continue conquering your heart like the time we first met. Happy birthday to you the queen of my world “ he said

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Life So Unfair Could It Be That Am Cursed / (rip)king Lamidi Adeyemi / PMP Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.