Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,160 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:50 AM

Please, Gyneacologist's Advice Needed On Ovarian Drilling! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, Gyneacologist's Advice Needed On Ovarian Drilling! (1242 Views)

What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts / What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? / Doctor: Any Help For Ovarian Cyst & Hormonal Imbalace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Gyneacologist's Advice Needed On Ovarian Drilling! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2011
I and my wife are trying to have a child. She was put on clomid, the first time she ovulated but because of my distance dere was no conception! She was put on another round of the same dose of clomid, but there is no ovulation! And now the doctor is prescribing ovarian drilling. He was telling my wife that it is not a surgery but from my findings, it is a micro-surgery.
Please can anybody, preferably a gyneacologist, advice me on this, should we go with the doctor or are we trying to open a nut with a sledge hammer. Thanks
Re: Please, Gyneacologist's Advice Needed On Ovarian Drilling! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2011
Sory, it was Laparoscopy inspection that the Doctor sugested and it has been done
Re: Please, Gyneacologist's Advice Needed On Ovarian Drilling! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2011
The Lap & dye was done. Her tube was suspectd of being blocked and she is not ovulatng! We have been sent fo an x-ray to confirm the tube blockage, the doctor said the clomid wil be uped during her next circle fo d ovulation prblm
Re: Please, Gyneacologist's Advice Needed On Ovarian Drilling! by TSpayne: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2011
okay keep us posted on the result of your wife's HSG.

(1) (Reply)

Artificial Pancreas Being Developed To Ease Diabetes Burden& Other Science News / Something White Tick Liquid Do Come Out From Is Private Part / Please, Help! I Easily Lose My Voice...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.