Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,717 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:35 AM

Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? (1366 Views)

What If Igbos Were Asked To Choose Between Nnamdi Kanu’s Freedom And Tinubu 2027 / What Is The Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu And Wole Olanipekun? IGBO? / The Deadly Alliance Between Nnamdi Kanu And Ambazonian Terror Group. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:43am On Apr 08, 2022
I stand with Mazi Simon Ekpa
Here are some of Mazi Simon Ekpa's "achievements" recently.
1. Killing of "Fulani" cows
2. Burning of 2 local government headquarters in Anambla
3. Cannibalized some security agents
4 and many more unprintable achievements
Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:46am On Apr 08, 2022
Buhari is more brutal

8 Likes

Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by simpleseyi: 6:46am On Apr 08, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:

Whatever you are smoking, stop it, before it stops you

10 Likes

Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by MadamVanessa(f): 6:51am On Apr 08, 2022
shocked

Don't take fearlessness and truth speaking for brutality.

Non of them is brutal, they're speaking out the undiluted truth, they bring to Public notice the evil of this terrorist government.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by contigiency(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2022
They are both satanic fools who enjoy sucking blood like shekawu of boko haram. But no problem, posterity will surely pay them back.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by MadamVanessa(f): 6:54am On Apr 08, 2022
contigiency:
They are both satanic fools who enjoy sucking blood like shekawu of boko haram. But no problem, posterity will surely pay them back.

shocked

Cry more please my brother, cry please I am begging you dear.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Don't take fearlessness and truth speaking for brutality.

Non of them is brutal, they're speaking out the undiluted truth, they bring to Public notice the evil of this terrorist government.
and their spoken words are burning local government headquarters, burning police station, cannibalism increase , killing of FRSC officers, killing of policemen, killing of ibo cows just to mention a few?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:03am On Apr 08, 2022
simpleseyi:

Whatever you are smoking, stop it, before it stops you
get lost if you can not provide answer to my question
Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:05am On Apr 08, 2022
I understand your sarcasm..it's cool.. wink

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by Emergingnation3(m): 7:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
[s]I stand with Mazi Simon Ekpa
4 and many more unprintable achievements[/s]
Who is More brutal between Fulani herdsmen and Skull mining terrorist to Afonja in SW...

Chronic unity beggars every where grin.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Buhari is more brutal
I agree that Buhari is more brutal does that mean ibo should also be killing each other too?
Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Who is More brutal between Fulani herdsmen and Skull mining terrorist to Afonja in SW...

Chronic unity beggars every where grin.
I Stand with Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by Emergingnation3(m): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
I Stand with Mazi Simon Ekpa
While I stand with skull miners and human organs harvesting terrorist..

Chronic unity beggar..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2022
Emergingnation3:
While I stand with skull miners and human organs harvesting terrorist..

Chronic unity beggar..
May Chuckwu obuko bambiala protect Mazi Simon Ekpa for us.
We love him too much as we also against his extradition to Zoo
Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by Emergingnation3(m): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Ogun should keep strengthen skull mining terrorist in Afonja land.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by contigiency(m): 7:26am On Apr 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Cry more please my brother, cry please I am begging you dear.

Your talk shows your years my dear. I don’t need to cry, rather, to remind your kind that the federal government who called them terrorists has been vindicated. And for you and others who support them, their next point of call shall be your household and not that of the innocent people.
Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by esnbrutality: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2022
YOU SHOULD STAND ON THE PEE POO...YOUR SAVIOUR...THIS THREAD IS SMELLING ...SPITS!!

Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by SIMONEKPA7: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
The end point is that everybody is sitting at home to make sure Buhari feels heat
Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

The end point is that everybody is sitting at home to make sure Buhari feels heat
Simon Ekpa I stand with you

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2022
I give it to Ekpa
Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by kettykings: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
How south east sneezes and the whole world catches cold with people from a certain part of the country catching pneumonia is subject of another day's discussion
Re: Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
kettykings:
How south east sneezes and the whole world catches cold with people from a certain part of the country catching pneumonia is subject of another day's discussion
if you can not answer my question get out from here

(1) (Reply)

The List Of Pastors That Have Endorsed Peter Obi For President (video) / FINALLY! Bola Tinubu Reveals The Meaning Of The Symbol On His Cap / How Will Peter Obi Reduce Cost Of Governance If Elected President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.