Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,317 members, 7,920,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

Share Your Youtube Channel Link Let's Subscribe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Youtube Channel Link Let's Subscribe (126 Views)

Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences / Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Youtube Channel Link Let's Subscribe by citywal(m): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2022
So this is how it's going to work, you will post your YouTube channel link and below and anyone that subscribes to your channel, you will also subscribe to theirs.

Now here's the catch when anyone subscribe to your channel
1. You must ask them their channel name so that you can confirm and subscribe back.[b/]

[b]2. If you don't subscribe back the other person is free to unsubscribe from your channel.

Let's grow together guys TGIF

I'll start with mine

Channel name: Shalaye TV

Link to my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKgKhoOEMG8
Re: Share Your Youtube Channel Link Let's Subscribe by citywal(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2022
Let's grow

(1) (Reply)

Facebook / Chileem shall give away 500k Today On Facebook! / Week43 Red Coupon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.