Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,897 members, 7,909,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts (16394 Views)

Your Policies Will Destroy Nigeria If Not Revised – Ahmad Gumi Warns Tinubu / Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy / We Have Rescued Nigeria From Boko Haram – President Buhari Boasts In Abu Dhabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Ecos(m): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2022
crossbreedwears:
I dey vex na. More than one month nobody don patronise my handmade shoe business and the man dey talk rubbish. Abeg help me with 3k if you get to spare
Seriously, the masses are suffering. Where are you residing?
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by CooldudeX1: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2022
Baba werey. Oponu
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by crossbreedwears(m): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2022
More than half of the population are living in extremely poverty but these idiots are busy looting or signing policy that benefits the rich.

I reside in lagos Lawanson side. Should I drop my account details boss?
Ecos:
Seriously, the masses are suffering. Where are you residing?
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by eeetuk(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2022
“When I reflect on policies of the administration on the economy and specifically in the development of agriculture, infrastructure, ICT and innovation and the welfare measures we have put in place for women, the youth and the less privileged members of the society, I get fresh confidence that our citizens will continue supporting the APC in our electoral battles,” Buhari said."

Fellow Nigerians,
Are you better today than you were before Mohammad Buhari became the president in 2015?
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by InHeaven(m): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2022
It's very absolute, Buhari that we know doesn't understand what's going on in the Country.

He's being lied to
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Ecos(m): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2022
crossbreedwears:
More than half of the population are living in extremely poverty but these idiots are busy looting or signing policy that benefits the rich.

I reside in lagos Lawanson side. Should I drop my account details boss?
Sha u have handwork? Ur even lucky grin I suppose to buy two from you but the issue here is the distance. I reside in abuja but am in Nsukka right now
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Medphy: 9:56am On Apr 08, 2022
Mischievous old man. I don't blame you rather the gullible mumus that voted you into power.
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by crossbreedwears(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2022
Boss, handwork is not moving at the moment also distance is not an issue. I can waybill it to wherever you are. Please let me make a nice shoe for you to feed myself. Abeg bros
Ecos:
Sha u have handwork? Ur even lucky grin I suppose to buy two from you but the issue here is the distance. I reside in abuja but am in Nsukka right now

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Naijanascam: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2022
Which policies are you talking about Sir?....
And people around you are clapping for this blasphemy grin
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2022
Just Imagine...

Like say these people dey smoke cow dungs..

YOU HAVE DAMAGED NIGERIA AS A WHOLE
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by F117nighthawk: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2022
Oga sir, you are completely lost in the wilderness, now I know for a fact those that surround you don't tell u the truth , all of them
na their stomach infrastructure dey worry them
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Shebbs: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Buhari Is Not Even Sure If He Said This
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2022
Definitely not in touch with reality
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by ezegold4we: 10:08am On Apr 08, 2022
Where is the Lizard griller?
Come and see what your Darling Daddy is saying,
I don't blame Buhari because I know his afonja Muslim brother's will still vote for anything he presents to them come 2023.
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by crossbreedwears(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2022
Bros! I dey beg you oh
Ecos:
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Joseph08(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2022
Can you all see the kind of lies Liar Mohammed told Bubu...
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Opolopoopolonio: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2022
What a slowpoke! What a catastrophe of a president!! angry
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by ucpounds: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2022
This rat bastard actually thinks we are that gullible.
what about the end sars, the inflation of price of fuel and goods
what about the brutality of the police, Assu strike, unknown gun me, bandit...
were not that stupid we all no that you have non of our best interest in heart

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Resurrection212: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2022
lipsrsealed
Obvutaa:
It's his confidence for Me

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy is so confident cos of fools like Tinubu's urchins that can make the same mistake 100 times
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by KILLTHECOWS(f): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2022
Never again....God will never give us this type of president....
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Otiwaikuku: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
You're right sir, APC will rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ grin hungry wailers will soon come here and quote me, the good policies will never be forgotten You are the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. If you will contest again we'll still vote for you, ur best is not yet done we need u again in 2023 we need APC Nigerians need Buhari to survive and to go forward in life.

For how much you dey write this trash? The market you buy your stuff is not different from where we all buy too.
What good policies are we talking about?
Hope you heard that the country lost $1.5b worth of crude oil in 3months? Who is stealing the the crude oil and the money?
Remember PMB is the minister of petroleum and Commander in Chief of the armed forces.What is the Navy doing on the Nigeria waters?
Na people like you be problem of this country.
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2022
E be lyk say this man dey another planet ooo not to see how tired of his administration people are
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by EmmaLege: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2022
smh
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Veeryeasy(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2022
Excessive intake of cocaine and hard drugs at old age would lead you to saying things in opposite manners
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by MartinsD12(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2022
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Zetty177x: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2022
This man too like to insult us, I beg. Anyway with d likes of Managrill..or whatever,..he must abuse us

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Temptee101(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2022
Imagine, someone who can't even spell 'policy' is talking about policies.

He should continue mocking Nigerians, I don't blame him.
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Eaglesence: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/08/2023-my-policies-will-make-nigerians-vote-apc-again-buhari-boasts/

Im not sure its Buhari that said this. Somebori is trying to test our patience angry
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
You're right sir, APC will rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ grin hungry wailers will soon come here and quote me, the good policies will never be forgotten You are the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. If you will contest again we'll still vote for you, ur best is not yet done we need u again in 2023 we need APC Nigerians need Buhari to survive and to go forward in life.
Yes OOO APC is the best thing to happen to Nigeria. MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE THE WAY OUR CHERISHED PRESIDENT BUHARI IS RULING NIGERIA.....WE CAN NOW MOVE FREELY WITHOUT BEING KIDNAPPED,FOOD IS VERY CHEAP NOW,ALL NIGERIANS ARE NOW HAPPY, CRIME HAS TOTALLY REDUCED IN THE COUNTRY, NIGERIANS AR NOW UNITED THAN EVER INFACT WE NEED ONE MILLION OF BUHARI
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by tfelicityk(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2022
Until then sir
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by seunayantokun(m): 10:47am On Apr 08, 2022
Which policies?
A beg, just put tinubu for front and see how una go lose gallantly.
Re: 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts by ransomed: 10:49am On Apr 08, 2022
Fools paradise is the next abode of the killer party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama Over Power Outage During Power Minister’s N344bn Budget Defence In NASS / Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image / APC Crisis: Bello’s Camp Counters Buni Over Transfer Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.