Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,470 members, 7,891,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu (854 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by Zetra7: 8:43am On Apr 08, 2022
Some Nigerians are really dirty people, don't understand why they love everything that will regress the nation but hate everything that will progress it.

Where in the world is a man like Peter Obi comparable to a man like Tinubu Oh Nigeria, what really happened to you..

Is this not a world biggest black nation Again what really happened to you, same people that brought Buhari who have brought disaster to Nigeria is again bringing Tinubu..

How can a living being be questioning what Peter Obi did during his tenure, please guys better tell me this is just politics and you don't mean it, I will understand..

No matter how you hate Igbos, don't let that eat you by hating this man , he means we'll for you. You're not better than those that dead in this Buhari's tenure just cause of bad governance.

I wish this Obi is a northern or South westerner maybe he will get a better chance to save this dirty nation..

Can you even imagine Peter Obi and Tinubu having a political debate? Is that not how it's been done in sane clime

What has Tinubu has to offer Nigerians, what has he offered Lagosians??

Despite the unique opportunity of that state, how come Kaduna is drawing more FDI , how come the state is still first 5 of world's most unliveable cities, a big dirty slum.

Men like Tinubu is the reason Nigeria is wallowing in poverty, crime and backwardness..

Have you ever heard him speak about his ideas for this nation??

4 times I heard Tinubu speak , I began to worry for the people of SW, how do you worship this clown

Men like Fashola, Akinwumi of ADB and even Osibanjo cannot even be in comparison..

How does anyone who meant well for this nation beat the drum for Tinubu to be president?

Same man who brought Buhari, empowers agbero, looter, linked to drug charges and all manners of corruption , use bullion vans for sharing money all in the name of politics, no single meanful idea for Nigerian's progress, promoter of godfatherism, tribal and very unfair.

It will never be well with anyone supporting Tinubu and yet hating Peter Obi...

Let me personally address Tinubu's supporters

Just imagine if the world were to vote for Nigeria's president, imagine if Tinubu and peter Obi have the platform to address the world about Nigeria and how they will solve the issues.

Who do you think the world will vote afterwards, what do you think they will say about the 2 people?

Now go and stand infront of the mirror, look at yourself for a min and say " I am a very dirty person who deserves pity".

Anyone supporting Tinubu needs psychological evaluation... It's a pure mental case..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by DrGoodman: 8:44am On Apr 08, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by JAMO84: 8:49am On Apr 08, 2022
Mpurumirin in action

Say no to Mpurumirin

7 Likes

Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by Jostoman: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2022
I'm very sure that you are one of Tinubu supporters don't come here and deceive us.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2022
If not another ancestral chestbeating and pride, who is Peter Obi compared to Tinubu?

What made Peter Obi better than Willi Obiano?

Did he achieve half of what Obiano achieved?
Let's started from there?

7 Likes

Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by Ttalk: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2022
Peter Obi is a mediocre claiming to be brilliant

5 Likes

Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by Ttalk: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2022
Let's compare Obi with any Council Chairman I'm Lagos it is an insult to mention Obi when discussing state development

6 Likes

Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by Coolsperm: 9:14am On Apr 08, 2022
Peter Obi is the best candidate for Nigerian but skull miners wants to demarket him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by simpleseyi: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2022
JAMO84:
Mpurumirin in action

Say no to Mpurumirin

After getting high, they then start killing themselves like the terrorists in the North. No wonder they were grouped and classified same as Boko Haram and Bandits.

Awon Olori Pelebe. Oloriburuku somebody.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by mighty2: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2022
God bless Tinubu
Wailers can wail, nothing for useless pandora peter obituary come 2023, no igbo human will rule this country
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by CharlotteFlair: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2022
JAMO84:
Mpurumirin in action

Say no to Mpurumirin
I'm sick and tired of this mkpurumiri nonsense you lots throw about but worship Tinubu who is known by everyone to be a drug baron and addict. It's stale pls!

Tinubu maybe the greatest yoruba man dead or alive but his corrupt baggages can sink even the toughest titanic vessel.

Evidence abound in the public domain detailing Tinubus corrupt empire but can you say same for Peter Obi?

Only a fool keeps doing the same thing in a particular way every time while expecting a different result.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2022
Tinubu the pee poos man has great plans for Nigeria.

1. He will fight security by recruiting 50 million youths and feed them egbado and corn grin

2. He will address poor education in the country by paying the WAEC fees of all Nigerians for 8 years.

3. He will reform the constitution by removing expiry date from PVC grin

4. He will be a firm leader by fighting dirty grin

Tinubu the pee poos man is great

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by SmartPolician: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2022
Buhari has totally destroyed Nigeria because he's not strong enough to handle the challenges that come with governance. Leadership is tough anywhere in the world, una no dey hear word. 2 years in Aso Rock, Tinubu will start spending a significant fraction of Nigeria's scarce resources in London hospitals like Buhari.

Nigeria is already messed up, so she deserves young leaders to stay vibrant, monitor ongoing projects and ensure everyone does the right thing. You people probably want a repeat of the Buhari et al. Don't say you weren't warned or you made a mistake. 2015 and 2019 were enough lessons for those who genuinely want to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by Godoverevery: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
I'm sick and tired of this mkpurumiri nonsense you lots throw about but worship Tinubu who is known by everyone to be a drug baron and addict. It's stale pls!

Tinubu maybe the greatest yoruba man dead or alive but his corrupt baggages can sink even the toughest titanic vessel.

Evidence abound in the public domain detailing Tinubus corrupt empire but can you say same for Peter Obi?

Only a fool keeps doing the same thing in a particular way every time while expecting a different result.

You people should channel this energy into campaign for Peter obi and leave tinubu alone.

This hate is getting irritating........you hate a yoruba man call him a corrupt politician but all the the politicians from the East are saint.

How many times have you seen the yorubas talking about orji kalu etc or politicians from the east??

The sensible thing to do is sell your candidate and leave others alone.
Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by EastisBae: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Don't mind the useless online miscreants trying to force a fossil with leaky anus and blokos on Nigerians. Someone who destroyed Lagos and made it the second most unlivable city in the world.

I created a thread since yesterday and have been asking his online urchins to list Tinubu's achievement but up till now, they haven't! Even Buhari is a million times better than Tinubu.

Below is a link to the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/7066624/exposed-how-tinubu-destroyed-lagos#111725046

1 Like

Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by CharlotteFlair: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Godoverevery:

How many times have you seen the yorubas talking about orji kalu etc or politicians from the east?
You must be freshly out of maximum security prison.
The rest of your post were BS.
Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by Idiko1: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Zetra7:
Some Nigerians are really dirty people, don't understand why they love everything that will regress the nation but hate everything that will progress it.

Where in the world is a man like Peter Obi comparable to a man like Tinubu Oh Nigeria, what really happened to you..

Is this not a world biggest black nation Again what really happened to you, same people that brought Buhari who have brought disaster to Nigeria is again bringing Tinubu..

How can a living being be questioning what Peter Obi did during his tenure, please guys better tell me this is just politics and you don't mean it, I will understand..

No matter how you hate Igbos, don't let that eat you by hating this man , he means we'll for you. You're not better than those that dead in this Buhari's tenure just cause of bad governance.

I wish this Obi is a northern or South westerner maybe he will get a better chance to save this dirty nation..

Can you even imagine Peter Obi and Tinubu having a political debate? Is that not how it's been done in sane clime

Despite the unique opportunity of that state, how come Kaduna is drawing more FDI , how come the state is still first 5 of world's most unliveable cities, a big dirty slum.

Men like Tinubu is the reason Nigeria is wallowing in poverty, crime and backwardness..

4 times I heard Tinubu speak , I began to worry for the people of SW, how do you worship this clown

Men like Fashola, Akinwumi of ADB and even Osibanjo cannot even be in comparison..

How does anyone who meant well for this nation beat the drum for Tinubu to be president?

Same man who brought Buhari, empowers agbero, looter, linked to drug charges and all manners of corruption , use bullion vans for sharing money all in the name of politics, no single meanful idea for Nigerian's progress, promoter of godfatherism, tribal and very unfair.

Just imagine if the world were to vote for Nigeria's president, imagine if Tinubu and peter Obi have the platform to address the world about Nigeria and how they will solve the issues.

Who do you think the world will vote afterwards, what do you think they will say about the 2 people?

Now go and stand infront of the mirror, look at yourself for a min and say " I am a very dirty person who deserves pity".

Anyone supporting Tinubu needs psychological evaluation... It's a pure mental case..

You are a typical Nigerian whose thought process is not vectored. Nigeria is called basket of fools because of empty-headed punks such as you. Did you ever remember that Lagos was Nigeria's capital for decades before Anambra State was created? Lagos was already developed with the commonwealth of Nigeria before the thought to create Anambra State was borne. I state unequivocally any fool could look good as governor of Lagos State.
Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by PVision2020(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Who in his/her right sense would compare...

A Second class lower philosophy graduate from UNN to a graduate (with honours) of Accounting and Management from Chicago state University.

Who would compare a man who rode on his family's wealth with no work history to a man who triumph in his field of accounting and auditing with Arthur Anderson, Deloitte Haskins and Sells (now called Deloitte Haskins and Touche), GTE Service Corporation and Mobil.

How do you compare a man who was running family errands to a man who was at the fore front and financing Nigeria's quest for democratic freedom via Nadeco.

How will you compare a man who govern a state with no solution to it's endemic erosion and environmental degradation to a man that converted the perennial bar beach flood that threatens half of Lagos Island to a wonder called Eko Atlantic (the most valuable real estate in the whole of africa), turning a swampy forest called Lekki into where Peter Obi himself and other wealthy politicians and individuals now reside (lol), turning former Ijebu farming settlement (Ibeju Lekki) to the most important investment corridor in the whole of west africa?

How do you compare a man who only succeeded in dwindling his state IGR to a man who raise the IGR from 600m to 20billion despite FG withdrawal of LGA allocation?

How on earth do you compare who nobody knows his lieutenants/commissioners and appointees to a man who form a coalition to unseat an incubent president. A man who's men are Vice president, Speaker, Party Chairman, Governors, Ministers, Senators, Reps, head of parastatal etc

Beyond propaganda and rhetoric, Peter Obi is not even worthy to lace the booth of Fashola, Akpabio, Ambode, Dakwambo, Donald Duke. He wasn't even among the best governor's of his tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by lavar: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
simpleseyi:

After getting high, they then start killing themselves like the terrorists in the North. No wonder they were grouped and classified same as Boko Haram and Bandits.

Awon Olori Pelebe. Oloriburuku somebody.

What does that have to do with the post?

Bring your argument if you think he's wrong .

All these skull miners eh
Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
angry

Typical chameleonic Afonja, speaking from different part of the mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu by Lovelive: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Zetra7:

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Warns Uzodimma, Wike Against Ceding Imo Communities To Rivers / Breaking News: Buhari Didn't Endorse Any Aspirant / The Only Person That Enjoyed Buhari Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.