Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,832 members, 7,935,590 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 11:58 AM

Man Disowns 7 Children Over Recalcitrant Behavior - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Disowns 7 Children Over Recalcitrant Behavior (222 Views)

Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt / SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC / Buhari’s Govt Disowns President’s Aide On Modu Sheriff Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Disowns 7 Children Over Recalcitrant Behavior by dubaino(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2022
BREAKING: MAN DISOWNS 7 CHILDREN OVER RECALCITRANT BEHAVIOR

Chief Rufus Abadi Disclaim Elder Children

Disclaimer
OPEN LETTER TO MESSRS :
1, Abadi Ebi
2, Abadi Seidougha
3, Abadi Otuan
4, Abadi Ndukari Joshua
5, Abadi Ndutimi
6, Abadi Abule
7, Abadi Samuel.

I, Chief Rufus Abadi Osiri attention has been drawn to the subterranean, subversive, predatory and unwholesome activities of my children whose names are listed above to dispose my property in Yenagoa, Port Harcourt Lagos, Abuja etc, all in Nigeria.

That I have trained them from Primary to University level and went further to create the enabling environment for them to have a flying start in life by providing each of them decent accommodation and car.

They are within the age range of 27/40 years old, who are adults, capable of fending for themselves having created the enabling environment which is a stepping stone for them to start life on a sound footing. That the step they have taken is reprehensible.

In order to ward off further incursion from my marauding children and secure the property, I have instructed my lawyer to write Will excluding them from inheriting any of my properties.

Therefore, I hereby bar them from accessing, using, or getting anywhere close to any of my properties.
This publication hereby bear witness to my declaration

Any attempt to do otherwise will be regarded as criminal trespass and will attract severe consequences.
Be warned.

Signed:
Chief Rufus Abadi Osiri.

Re: Man Disowns 7 Children Over Recalcitrant Behavior by triple996(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2022
Nawaooo

Sit at home continues grin
Re: Man Disowns 7 Children Over Recalcitrant Behavior by shilenji(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2022
Wow.

I feel this is an over reaction.

I know they fuvked up,Yes they bleeped up, who never Bleep up hands in the air, no hand?
Re: Man Disowns 7 Children Over Recalcitrant Behavior by obiekunie01: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2022
no comment.

but something keep telling me that they will try to eliminate their popsman.
Re: Man Disowns 7 Children Over Recalcitrant Behavior by udumosam23(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2022
This reaction na over the bar naw
Re: Man Disowns 7 Children Over Recalcitrant Behavior by Rollsnjaguar(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin

Very good

(1) (Reply)

Shun All Forms Of Bickering, Gov Ortom Charges Nasarawa Pdp On Unity ...as Labar / Gov Ortom Congratulates Katsina-ala Bishop-elect / Senate Passes Peace Corps, Nigerian Hunters Council Bill To Boost Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.