Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,325 members, 7,974,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:43 PM

Wetin I Go Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin I Go Do? (1558 Views)

I Go Train Person Forex 4 Epe Com Jam One Bush Meat: Wetin I Go Do / Why Do Girls Like Forming Sef? Wetin I Go Do / Wetin I Go Do: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetin I Go Do? by HighChief4(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Ok Hawaii sounds good for the weekend.

But u have to wear a bump short or thong and a lei flower on the Island.

Lets do this. Wait have u made reservations already?

If what to wear is the problem then there is no problem. Yes, I have made reservations for two. **Singing Just for two us**

James-dman:

Who the heck is diz High Chief of a dude, datz flirting wif my babe-2-be? ~~LMAO

Am sure you dont wanna know bro
Re: Wetin I Go Do? by Cuddlemii: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2011
High_Chief:

If what to wear is the problem then there is no problem. Yes, I have made reservations for two. **Singing Just for two us**

Am sure you dont wanna know bro

Well I want white flowers all over the room I'm sleeping alone in. Then red roses on my bed, then orange flowers in my jacuzzi. I want raspberry scented candles in my bathroom. I fly strictly first class. I gulp strictly Armand de Brignac (Ace of spades). I love my gift to be Susan Rosen's bikini. I come expensively cheap, that's why I offered to treat u instead in a way you have seen or u are used to. Can u meet up to the task or I send my Chauffeur over instead. And please wear a tuxedo cos I have an allergy for cheap fabrics.
Re: Wetin I Go Do? by HighChief4(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Well I want white flowers all over the room I'm sleeping alone in. Then red roses on my bed, then orange flowers in my jacuzzi. I want raspberry scented candles in my bathroom. I fly strictly first class. I gulp strictly Armand de Brignac (Ace of spades). I love my gift to be Susan Rosen's bikini. I come expensively cheap, that's why I offered to treat u instead in a way you have seen or u are used to. Can u meet up to the task or I send my Chauffeur over instead. And please wear a tuxedo cos I have an allergy for cheap fabrics.

Jesus take the wheel, I dont have any problem with all that you want cos thats how i live my daily life but you sleeping alone in the room is what I cant take. You have to remove that and I will send you a 5star private jet immediately to pick you up. Pls get back to me swiftly as the offer wont remain open for long.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow ! A Married Woman Bathes A Young Girl With Faeces Cos Of Her Man / Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. / Is It Okay For Your Woman To Drag You To The Salon And Shopping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.