Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:25 PM

Do The Will Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do The Will Of God (320 Views)

Fake Man Of God Everywhere. . Please Mind Where You Worship / Nigeria Most Humble Man Of God And Why? / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do The Will Of God by jonatoye(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Do the Will of God

WORD FOR TODAY
There is a part of you that will not always want to do the will of God in every situation. You must always find grace under God to deny yourself and
submit yourself to God.
Scriptural Reference
"Then He said to them all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me. (Luke 9:23 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You will always have one reason or the other not to obey God or do His will. All men who became great for God by doing His will also have an excuse not to. You will always be confronted by various issues that will demand that you should obey God at all costs. The only way to have the life God wants to give us is to deny ourselves and submit to God. Doing the will of God begins with denying yourself because the sinful nature of man will never allow a man to do His will.

As you proceed in destiny, be mindful of the fact that you are created to fulfil God's purpose. Hence, you will fulfil the purpose of your creation by doing His will. There is no doubt in the fact that you will strongly desire to do things in your way and have a certain result. However, the will of God is a must for everyone who desires to please God like Christ. Your marriage, career, academics, and business will only benefit God if they are founded on God's will.

+ Are you doing God's will?

Lord! I receive the grace to do your will in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
The plan of God for you will only come to pass in the will of God!!!

Have a Fantastic Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Repent Nigeria. / I Am Not A Demon But Had To Pretend To Be One. / The Apostle Suleman You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.