Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,393 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) (65267 Views)

Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Johel(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by ibechris(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Saao:
The guy looked more healthy than some of us not in prison, meaning Nigeria government is taking good care of him.

Fact!

1 Like

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Saao:
The guy looked more healthy than some of us not in prison, meaning Nigeria government is taking good care of him.
them born them well not to take care of him when they're aware that the world is watching

1 Like

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Saao:
them born them well not to take care of him when they're aware that the world is watching undecided

2 Likes

Saao:
them born them well not to take care of him when they're aware that the world is watching undecided

undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Saao:

With the present rate of hunger in the East, Nnamdi Kanu sure looks more healthy than most People in the East. He is been fed by the Government, na where God save am be that. grin

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ezehillary:
Before nko he is God sent why won't he wipe , the day i will see him that day i will use my cloth to clean his shoes , NNAMDI KANU AKALIGO EGWU .

This guy own don worst. grin grin

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by gassbee: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Saao:
d guy is just looking fresher everyday in detention, pmb is really taking good care of him
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by pappilo(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kestolove:
Useless oldman supporting a failed leader that has being on one shirt for the pass 5month....

10 months
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by OreMI22: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu has become a Prisoner of Conscience.

Whether you kill him, jail him, release him or exile him, you will still have to deal with the marginalization issue. At the minimum, Nigeria must be restructured so that the feeling of one ethnic group lording it over others in their own homeland will be addressed for good.

Else, I don't see any way this issue will be resolved without a second really bloody civil war. For those Russian-Nigerians among us, that think war's outcome is a result of the side that has the most tanks and airplanes at the start of the war, hopefully, the ongoing humiliation of the mighty Russian army in Ukraine will help them understand how a war's outcome isn't decided by who is superior at the start of the war. No need to mention that Adolf Hitler also had the most tanks and weapons at the start of World war 2, but we all know who lost.

2 Likes

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

Aww even Mohammad was treated like kanu so what's your point

Someone who believes an illiterate with no education , achievement and child molester is his prophet have no right to condemn kanu / IPOB supporters
Igbo man. We know how your lost threat each other in reality. The online love as you try to paint is outright fraud.
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
That should be one of his lawyer na..... He just realised it it's finish for KANU, and he wept!!

How many time did he weep for the people killed daily by the machineries set in motion by the same KANU he is weeping for...

If you think KANU will go Scott free you better wake up...

1 Like

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Neddstark: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ezehillary:
Before nko he is God sent why won't he wipe , the day i will see him that day i will use my cloth to clean his shoes , NNAMDI KANU AKALIGO EGWU .

You will gladly spread his asscheeks open and lick all the shyt there.
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Popeonah(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kestolove:
Useless oldman supporting a failed leader that has being on one shirt for the pass 5month....
Something you must not show that you are not sensible. This is an online post that is two sided and each side is not meant to be talked stupidly about. Get your head working please I beg you

2 Likes

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Whatshallido: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hmmmm! That old man and Nnamdi kano are perpetual terrorist. Crying for a terrorist.
Abeg Buhari should not release him, so that sit at home can continue. IPOB can never be the president of this country and you can't have ur own country.
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Coolsperm:
Kanu is a powerful prophet just like prophet muhammed
No, just like Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kestolove:

The dss refused him changing his clothes
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by alanto: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You find his daft comment funny!? Like minds reason alike so both of you can knock yourselves out with even more smartass comments! wink

Want to know what's even more funny? It's seeing Kanu in his okrika fendi yet again
Like what can be more funny. grin grin grin
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by solmat(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
POSmecrhant:

No, just like Jesus Christ of Nazareth
yeah Jesus never slept with 9 years old girl

4 Likes

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Memeni(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ezehillary:

U attend cornerstone?
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Give him handkerchief nah

Handkerchief or basket?

If we are in military I will detain you for acting like civilian.

1 Like

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
solmat:
yeah Jesus never slept with 9 years old girl

He raped a prostitute
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by olayemi1977(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Coolsperm:
Kanu is a powerful prophet just like prophet muhammed
Bastard
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin

Why is That terrorist still looking fresh....his albinism seem to be fading away in detention.
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
OHAMADIKE NDI IGBO MAZI NNAMDI KANU

I CAN NEVER JOKE WITH YOU SIR

1 Like

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Yemi4luv: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kestolove:

DO u have sense like this if he is your brother will u say such words to him Wise up brother

2 Likes

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by solmat(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
olayemi1977:
Bastard
u said bastard? Is he not better than the man without pictures?

1 Like

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kestolove:

Mandela had worst, today he is celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Memeni(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
hopexter:

Calling a man this old useless makes you an untrained worthless and irrelevant prostitute.

The old man is even a lawyer whereas your dad sells sugarcane undecided lipsrsealed

Kikikiki grin grin cheesy grin this is savaging at its peak. Easy comrade this vawulence is too much!!

3 Likes

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by heniford2: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
The day MNk will be free the whole East will shut down for one straight week that's if Road will allow mass to pass the biggest mass gathering ever seen on earth will be seen that day undecidedmark my word.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) / Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.