Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,299 members, 7,881,100 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

Anyone Having This Issue On Infinix Note 10 And Above? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anyone Having This Issue On Infinix Note 10 And Above? (2181 Views)

Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? / Who else Is Having This Geniex Notification Pop Up Every Time? / Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Having This Issue On Infinix Note 10 And Above? by Yewandequeen(f): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Youngpo413:
Big girl like you using infinix....
smiles.
I use the phone that best suit my needs and purpose wink
Re: Anyone Having This Issue On Infinix Note 10 And Above? by Mizessy: 6:25am On Sep 14, 2022
Infinix note 8i... Finger print stopped working some months ago and it's not even in settings... Now I have to use password everything single time I'm unlocking my phone �

I kept receiving notifications from an app called giniex, created by infinix... After I installed the app, my phone has been rebooting on its own.. It can restart on its own up to 3 times within five minutes... It's just frustrating�
Re: Anyone Having This Issue On Infinix Note 10 And Above? by jojothaiv(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Onyeka90210:
It's a new feature
And you will tell me, a peaceful life is what you pray for...
Re: Anyone Having This Issue On Infinix Note 10 And Above? by Opoor(m): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2022
I have being having a lot of problem with my Infinix note 10 for over 3 weeks now. I can't update to the latest phone, and yes of course I can't see the finger print again, with many many strange download from until. I seriously don't know what happen.

The craziest part is that am dragging my phone with an unknown hacker because I have never use my phone to get loan nor buy from easybuy. I keep wondering seriously. I will appreciate if anyone can please give advice of what to do. Thank you

Re: Anyone Having This Issue On Infinix Note 10 And Above? by Opoor(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2022
Totally strange activities with strange apps O don't download on my device and they are even tracking every device around me. If I off my phone they still control my phone remotely. Please I need advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anybody Use Skype On The Iphone In Nigeria ? / Custom Recovery And ROM For Fero A5002 Needed / The Xioami Thread 3k Prediction Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.